Crotch vs Kessler

Srg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is that argument, but his lack of ability to separate who he supports from being a boxer. He is just unable to do it. Turning up on SSN in Forest shirts etc just makes me hate him.

hahaahaha the Crotch title made me laugh out loud.

Always baffles me when he's fighting at crapital fm arena when they're singing Forest songs.

They don't sing Forest songs at football matches so why at a boxing match?

Froch will win.. He's got home advantage..

But the guy is in the worst weight group I've ever seen.. Andre Ward isn't that spectacular, but he's so far ahead of everyone else in his weight group that they're calling him a great..

Froch is a good fighter.. But he's nowhere near elite and he's like the 2nd or 3rd best in the world at his weight.

He's the equivalent of someone like Marseille, 2nd in his group but miles of being a great.

Of all the people on this forum, I'm probably the only one closely related to one of the opponents beaten by Carl Froch a few years ago. You would think that I would really, REALLY want him to get beaten, wouldn't you?

But I don't.

Because I'm not a bloody pathetic mean, mealy-mouthed, tiny-minded **** like some of you.

The guy is an incredibly talented boxer. So what if he's a Forest fan? 

You're pathetic.

Of all the people on this forum, I'm probably the only one closely related to one of the opponents beaten by Carl Froch a few years ago. You would think that I would really, REALLY want him to get beaten, wouldn't you?

But I don't.

Because I'm not a bloody pathetic mean, mealy-mouthed, tiny-minded **** like some of you.

You're pathetic.

So what's the other guy done to not want him to win?

What an over the top response, to something you perceive to be over the top. Irony at its finest.

But I don't.

You're pathetic.

Incredibly talented? Get out..

He's a good boxer for professional standards but he's not in the same league as Ward and before him Calzaghe

He'a an awesome fighter, not because he's the most skilled (Calzaghe would have disected him), but he is a proper warrior, lays it all on the line every time. Very entertaining to watch. I couldn't give a monkeys who wins though, so long as I see a good fight. The forest thing doesn't bother me because it's only the bit between the ropes that I'm slightly interested in. Rumour has it he massively over-eggs the florist thing anyway.

For what it's worth, everybody on the BBC preview reckons Crotch ( :lol: ), but I share JW's sneaky feeling Kessler is in with a bigger shout than he's given credit for. 

WHo really cares, get the beers in and kick back for what could be a classic.

Frock is not a forest fan, like needles said, he sort of plays up to the nottingham stuff but has never been a match going gump. Some notts lads reckon he's never been into football that much.

I'd have took him 30 years ago.

(he'd of only been 4)  :lol:

Archived