England v Republic of Ireland

Day

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel for England , gotta go to Rio sunday..

hard life..

Long flight, no alcohol, sat in a hotel room, training, hotel, match, flight home.

Won't be all that coming off a long season, few weeks off and they will all be off to America and Far East playing in pre season tournaments for the sponsors. Players need a decent break, these friendlies are pointless.

Connor Sammon trending number 1 on twitter, Forest fans trying to say Cox is far better but you just have to mention Sammon 9 goals and Cox 6 goals this season. Facts don't lie

Cox did no more than Sammon. Forest fans are d1cks.

If they want a cheap shot then try Hendrick. Didn't want the ball, didn't close down quick enough on 3/4 occasions and 2 of his passes only just reached a green shirt. One pass met a white one. The guy didn't have long and he's a young man up against Frank Lampard and Carrick but the cheap shot is there if they want it.

Shouldn't they be celebrating finishing 'miles apart from Derby'?

It was Johnson. He stayed in and then compounded it by missing the challenging header. ITV pundits were scathing about it.

He usually gets away with awful positioning because he makes some cracking last ditch tackles. His pace gets him some ground back too. He's been getting away with murder at times.

If only there was a promising RB worth chancing in a friendly. One with poor haircut and a fondness for Stoke On Trent. A RB that likes to bomb forward but knows his limits. Doesn't have to be the greatest defender to be better than Johnson. Just adequate. Sacrifice some of Johnson's attacking skill for some defensive sense.

Just for a friendly. Just a tester.

Wonder where you could find such a player?

No, not Nathaniel Clyne! Brayford you fools!

Micah Richards , Martin Kelly , Phil Jones/Chris Smalling. They are all options at RB for England but its a problem position.

Last time I played I was at Right back.....we won 6-1 I think. (I touched the ball about 6 times all match!)

I'll play for nowt if they want me!

Connor Sammon trending number 1 on twitter, Forest fans trying to say Cox is far better but you just have to mention Sammon 9 goals and Cox 6 goals this season. Facts don't lie

Except when Sammon only score 8 :lol:

TBF Cox was poor, Sammon mom with them 5 completed passes....wow, and that tackle on the England player near the touchline was pure class.

Archived