Alan judge

rammieib

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if we want him we should be able to get him, he is at a good age - got good quality, and looked very tidy in the few times I have seen him.

I said we should sign him about 4 years ago? when he tore us to shreds for Plymouth, infact think he got a goal against us too. 

I think this would be a shrewd signing, I haven't seen him at all in the past year - but I assume he is still one of the top players in league one? 

Town Face Opposition for Judge

Town are facing opposition from Blackburn Rovers and Derby County as well as Charlton Athletic for ex-Notts County winger Alan Judge’s signature. The 24-year-old, who began his career at Ewood Park, is out of contract this summer having told the Magpies he is moving on.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/22961?

No I mean if we do sign him then I will take all the credit :)

Hey, it doesn't work like that around these parts. It's like a manager's signings, if they're good, they're a good player, if they're bad, the Manager is terrible and must take all the blame straight to the face.

Hey, it doesn't work like that around these parts. It's like a manager's signings, if they're good, they're a good player, if they're bad, the Manager is terrible and must take all the blame straight to the face.

Are you sure Albert?

I thought if he's good it's because Clough gets the best out of him and turned him into a good player, and if he's bad, it's the players fault for not following instructions or for being unlucky with injuries etc.

Archived