Alan judge

rammieib

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK for those of you who don't want to answer the question I should have said after starting in a handful of games this season he was then dropped from the starting line up. That make you feel better. Good. I hope so.

He's 21 and jumped up 2 leagues! The only reason he was in the starting line-up was because Ward was injured and it'd be silly to just throw him in at the deep end.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11676/8716295/Championship-Chris-Taylor-and-Alan-Judge-agree-Blackburn-deals

Done deal, close the thread..

Blackburn Rovers have agreed deals for Chris Taylor and Alan Judge, Sky Sports understands.

Millwall winger Taylor, 26, and Notts County midfielder Judge, 24, both arrive on free transfers after passing medicals with Rovers and will officially sign on July 1st.

The two deals are something of a coup for Rovers, as both players were being chased by Premier League and Championship clubs.

Taylor joins Rovers having spent just one year with Millwall following his move from Oldham Athletic but he impressed at The Den during his stint and has now sealed a deal with Blackburn.

For Judge, he actually returns to the club where he began his career, and he made two cup appearances for the club before leaving for Notts County in 2011.

He has since emerged as one of the most capable midfielders outside the top-flight and Rovers have moved quickly to bring him back to Ewood Park.

Signed for Blackburn.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11676/8716295/Championship-Chris-Taylor-and-Alan-Judge-agree-Blackburn-deals

Blackburn Rovers have agreed deals for Chris Taylor and Alan Judge, Sky Sports understands.

Millwall winger Taylor, 26, and Notts County midfielder Judge, 24, both arrive on free transfers after passing medicals with Rovers and will officially sign on July 1st.

The two deals are something of a coup for Rovers, as both players were being chased by Premier League and Championship clubs.

Taylor joins Rovers having spent just one year with Millwall following his move from Oldham Athletic but he impressed at The Den during his stint and has now sealed a deal with Blackburn.

For Judge, he actually returns to the club where he began his career, and he made two cup appearances for the club before leaving for Notts County in 2011.

He has since emerged as one of the most capable midfielders outside the top-flight and Rovers have moved quickly to bring him back to Ewood Park.

Old news, got be quicker than that!

We also have to be interested and make an offer, was we, did we?

Did we ever say we were trying to sign him?

Maybe Blackburn are more desperate and willing to waste parachutes on wages

he is *****, we never wanted him.

Mug.

Love the way it makes Blackburn sound like a League 1 outfit!!

OK for those of you who don't want to answer the question I should have said after starting in a handful of games this season he was then dropped from the starting line up. That make you feel better. Good. I hope so.

Bloody tetchy Nothinghamite.

Hey, it doesn't work like that around these parts. It's like a manager's signings, if they're good, they're a good player, if they're bad, the Manager is terrible and must take all the blame straight to the face.

Are you sure Albert?

I thought if he's good it's because Clough gets the best out of him and turned him into a good player, and if he's bad, it's the players fault for not following instructions or for being unlucky with injuries etc.

Just to be an arse I reckon if he's good it's Clough getting the best of him and if he's bad then it's Clough not getting the best of him, but tbh, I like Clough so none of this even makes sense.

Archived