Insert moan thread here

Hans

Another loss, which can cause people to say stuff in the heat of the moment, but I beleive we have a lot to look forward to next season and the signings we make will add quality to the team that we need to get to push for that Play off stop, I think next season is make or break for us because if we have a lot of players coming in and out, and we don't make inroads into the table, it will show Clough can't hack it, although I believe he can. Here's to next season!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again a fair share of the game but with no killer instinct either to kill the game off or to defend our goal with our lives.

Clough says we are buying in these areas and it can't come soon enough. I would let Ward go for the right money by the way and would only keep Bennett from our current strike force.

We have progressed from last year..

We massively overachieved last year and at least 7 of the games we won we were 2nd best for the majority of the game.. We played like a bottom 6 side last year and if it wasn't for those lucky 4 wins at the beginning of the season and fluke wins against Hull and Bristol City we would have been in the bottom 6..

This year, despite less points, we've played far better.

We're still average though and under this manager we'll never get promoted due to his stubborn rubbish negative tactics

Our back 4 is still poor, you would think we word be more solid after all this time. Going forward we get into good positions but really lack quality. I don't know why we are all of a sudden going to fix this, it's just what we have heard every other end of season.

I agree with big Rog about will hughes being wasted in a holding role btw.

Isn't that where he naturally plays though, he seems to like to drop off and get the ball off the back 4. He dictates it more from there, I think it was the wolves game they started him further forward but he didn't get on the ball at ll so they ended up swapping him and Hendrick over

nothing needs to be said that hasn't already been said. I did say pre kick-off that I expected there to be a struggle cos 3 central midfielders were selected, and in my opinion, that has failed for most of the season. But I'm not too wound up at the moment. Perhaps cos we're safe from relegation and there's nothing to win or lose.

Different ball game now days

I didn't guess that would be the reply. Football can still be played on a bad pitch if your good enough. They did used to pass it you know, it wasnt all lumping it. Clearly it's easier on a good pitch but its not like we play amazing fast passing free flowing football

Its not possible to know if clough has failed as there is no indication whatsoever as to his targets either from him or the owners.

If his KPI's are to keep the club in the NPC and to develop some of the academy to the point of sell on then he will be collecting his end of season bonus.

Anyone investing in a season ticket for next season expecting a different outcome to this has arrived at that cliched definition of insanity

Archived