David Vaughan

ShermanCardenas

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaughan can play either left back or left mid as well as just in front of the back four.

He would be a great signing for us. I'd start to get pretty excited about our chances if we could pull that one off. I'd be really pleased with Forsyth and Vaughan as our left sided options.

It's time we thanked Gareth Roberts for his services.

By Steve Nicholson

SUNDERLAND midfielder David Vaughan is not on Derby County’s wanted list despite a report linking him with the Rams.

The 30-year-old Welsh international is currently in Sunderland’s team and has a year to run on his contract.

That's that knackered then

By Steve Nicholson

SUNDERLAND midfielder David Vaughan is not on Derby County’s wanted list despite a report linking him with the Rams.

The 30-year-old Welsh international is currently in Sunderland’s team and has a year to run on his contract.

Robbie Savage: " i've heard rumours "

Who do you think we SHOULD be chasing?

If its not an established international from a Champions League club, then whats the point? Just shows a lack of ambition.

I think Billy Sharp for 1-1.5 million would be ambition.

The last few seasons we seem to have got one or two million pound players.

Sammon and Keogh this season, it was Shackell the season before.

Rumours surrounding us going in for Baptiste and Martin players on frees could leave a bit of money for someone like Sharp i.e the million pound signing. Some people would argue however that this should be a given and simply signing one million pound striker would not be ambitious depends on what your outlook towards ambition is. Is it Leicester/Cardiff ambition or Derby County ambition. 

Archived