Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Duracell

Bryson, Keogh, Sammon, & Ward are all free from criticism. They're in the in club.

He loves his scapegoats. B Davies, Theo, Bailey, Coutts, Cwyka,  Jacobs, Buxton... Anyone but himself. 

He's never once said "I got it wrong". He's a horrible football manager. A bully, and a coward. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson, Keogh, Sammon, & Ward are all free from criticism. They're in the in club.

He loves his scapegoats. B Davies, Theo, Bailey, Coutts, Cwyka,  Jacobs, Buxton... Anyone but himself. 

He's never once said "I got it wrong". He's a horrible football manager. A bully, and a coward. 

I wish you would come off the fence.

I listen to most of the away games on the radio but this commentator does my head in. Does anyone else who listen to them think that he goes over the top about things. Acts like every foul is a red card.

The bloke's a jerk. Pubs are full of people like him making ridiculous 'it's not fair' assertions. Roger Davies must get fed up with him. 

Well he shouldn't openly criticise any of them but yeh you're right, they seem immune (at present) from such an onslaught. I wouldn't work for him if he spouted off about my performance. keep your mouth shut Nige and keep it in house.

Of Course he shouldn't. But when plays like Frank, Bucko and Forsyth have done well recently and then get picked out for poor performance in 1 game, but then the chuckle brothers up front cant do a thing wrong its not giving the right message. Any way, please play Bennett Clough

Does anyone else read the Facebook comments for the updates?

Sweet Jesus, it makes your blood boil. I can actually remember the names of some of the people who were bumming Clough after our 3 game winning streak and they're now demanding he leaves or else they won't renew their ST. Absolutely laughable support.

Back on topic, I was expecting a loss. They're fighting for their lives, we've got nothing to play for. They have a better quality squad too.

And for the record, we're not going down before anyone even thinks about suggesting it.

When was the last time Sammon scored? 

First things first, he needs to get a shot on target first, did he manage one today?

By the sounds of it, he had a shot.....................

and it went for a throw

He is getting closer then

I listen to most of the away games on the radio but this commentator does my head in. Does anyone else who listen to them think that he goes over the top about things. Acts like every foul is a red card.

Yes...his incessant moaning gets me.

And then at the end he says......hard luck nige, unlucky today???!

We won't go down.. Games are running out for the bottom sides and we won't lose all 4 remaining games..

It's another season losing more than we win..

Another season of inept negative away days

I actually think we're further away from the playoffs than we realise.. This season has been dire, there aren't any decent sides in the NPC and I can see a few making big improvements next year as they simply can't be any worse than they are this year..

Yet were still out of the playoff hunt come February.

Terrible.

Yes...his incessant moaning gets me.

And then at the end he says......hard luck nige, unlucky today???!

He also thinks himself a comedian, he needs to replay his efforts and realize he needs to stop trying.

Just got back from the match. What a garbage performance. The boo's at half time were just, to pick a few:

Ward- 5. bored. Doesn't care. Lazy. Wasteful. Arrogant ****.

Martin- 4. Shocking. Did nothing all game. Pointless in him playing.

Sammon- 7. Was one of the only decent players, still made mistakes but was our only threat.

Coutts- Got subbed for a reason. League 2 player.

Brayford- 5. Made no runs, poor marking. Hoofed it away at any chance. No linkup play. Would have preferred to see Freeman in.

Buxton- 5. Bad game. Headed it anywhere and everywhere. Hoofed it without consideration to where it was going. Useless.

Sub: Davies-7. Did well when he came on. Offeref twice as much as Coutts did.

Clough, 3. Never motivated the players. Played 2 strikers with 3 goals between them this year, leaving Martin on the pitch for the full 90 was stupid. Started Ward and Coutts on the wings.

Comforting to hear that Clough is reverting to type again and publicly criticising players, was it my imagination or did he mentioned that if Coutts had listened he would have scored 10 goals in 41 and half games instead of none if he had gambled or made runs in the penalty area. Call me biased but after being told 10 times and not seeing his behaviour change I would have tried something different, but not to criticise the person in public for having a poor tutor.

Archived