Mick and Mairead Philpott convicted of manslaughter over Derby house fire

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me laugh that headline. So wide of the mark.

Harold Shipman, product of the medical profession?

Scum. All of the rags. All got their agendas. The only question is.. Do you have to be a **** to work for them or do you become a **** because you work for them?

Scum. All of the rags. All got their agendas. The only question is.. Do you have to be a **** to work for them or do you become a **** because you work for them?

Its the ***** that own them Alpha.....The Mail in particular has never strayed far from their owners support and friendship with Adolf Hitler back in the 1930's.

Shipman, a product of the NHS. Couldn't possibly have happened if it was all private health care, funded by insurance. The price of privately funded morphine would have been too high to waste on the old ones - he'd have used a pillow or the tried and tested 'canal, sack and bricks' method. 

Its the ***** that own them Alpha.....The Mail in particular has never strayed far from their owners support and friendship with Adolf Hitler back in the 1930's.

They should all take personal responsibility for everything they write. I wouldnt write that headline for all the money in the world.

It's a hilarious headline. Should call the paper 'The Daily Agenda'

I'm sure all they gypo's are going to be pissed with all the money they raised for them. If I was mick I'd watch my back in prison as I'm sure the gypo's have inside links.

Was on Radio Derby earlier that Mick apparently asked for any of the donations that exceeded the cost for the funeral to be given to him in Argos vouchers.

Was on Radio Derby earlier that Mick apparently asked for any of the donations that exceeded the cost for the funeral to be given to him in Argos vouchers.

Classy.

They didn't seem very sympathetic to the Jews being shot in Nazi Germany - in fact, 'sympathy' hardly ever seems to be a Daily Mail trait - unless it's sympathy reserved for bankers forced to do without a multi-million pound bonus for a year or so. 

He wont last in there. either he will try and end it himself or the other prisoners will

He was in prison before for 7 years but due to the high profile of this case some real thugs will want air time and so will get after him to get themselves known.I think allowing someone to stab him or letting him end it will be too easy.I think a good roman punishment will teach him to show that he is truly the bitch.

Archived