Mick and Mairead Philpott convicted of manslaughter over Derby house fire

ChaddesdenRam

Wonder what will happen with him.

I'd imagine he'll be in a high security unit - sure he'll take the odd beating/sodomising, but I guess on the whole he'll get decent protection.

But what about when he comes out? Will he get a new identity? There will be people who will kill him if he returns to Derby.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mick #Philpott also wanted to convert leftover cash, donated by the public for the children's funerals, into Argos vouchers.

Complete and utter scumbag ,, hope he gets put into public cellblocks , gets some lovin from Winston on a dailly basis , get access to some hot mars bars , and gets beat to **** every day of his pathetic life behind bars

He also wanted all the teddy bears and toys that had been left outside his house by neighbours, auctioning off...

I've just watched the ITV docu on him from the other night - disgusting man - deserves everything he gets, and the rest.

Mick Philpott gets life - minimum of 15 years.

17 years for Mairead - got to serve one half of that.

17 years for Paul Moseley......

Job done I think.

Judge hands 32 years between 3 people to be served for the loss of 6 very young lives.

Joke

Strangely enough, they're not allowed to sentence people to be burned at the stake any more.

It's pretty clear that Mick Philpott is unlikely to see the outside again. As for his puppets - it is by no means automatic that they will be released half way through their sentences

Mick #Philpott also wanted to convert leftover cash, donated by the public for the children's funerals, into Argos vouchers.

Complete and utter scumbag ,, hope he gets put into public cellblocks , gets some lovin from Winston on a dailly basis , get access to some hot mars bars , and gets beat to **** every day of his pathetic life behind bars

I thought the Argos vouchers thing was a joke?

Made me laugh when it was said on the page before, cant surely be true?

A minutes silence is a nice gesture by the club and I hope it's observed properly by fans, home and away.

It'd also be good if DCFC donated the match proceeds to children's charities.

Archived