The old rams were back on saturday

B4ev6is

well the lads never gave up on saturday they kepted on fighting, and hanging in there even through it was not the best display this season but against lecester city it worked, maybe we should have done this in one or two away games this season, it might not always be preaty but there has not been many games this seaon were we have managed to grained out a result. i think chris martin is a keep we must try and sign him for rest of the season, and make the deal permeant. even the watford man was half decent he can take free kicks, and even when ben daves came he looked dangous on the break, and looked like scoreing every time he takes a shot at the moment. they did play some good football at times but i think conner sammion was strong but i feel he needs droping now, and give the likes of masion bennet a few games now, i think we can still finnish top 7, because the gap now is not that big but we need to win on good friday to pull us clear of the relegation zone, to streat 9 points clear and out of harms way.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said B4, that certainly was a battling display and a great win. Given the injuries and lack of investment in January I would settle for around last season's points total, I think top 7 may be a stretch now.

well the lads never gave up on saturday they kepted on fighting, and hanging in there even through it was not the best display this season but against lecester city it worked, maybe we should have done this in one or two away games this season, it might not always be preaty but there has not been many games this seaon were we have managed to grained out a result. i think chris martin is a keep we must try and sign him for rest of the season, and make the deal permeant. even the watford man was half decent he can take free kicks, and even when ben daves came he looked dangous on the break, and looked like scoreing every time he takes a shot at the moment. they did play some good football at times but i think conner sammion was strong but i feel he needs droping now, and give the likes of masion bennet a few games now, i think we can still finnish top 7, because the gap now is not that big but we need to win on good friday to pull us clear of the relegation zone, to streat 9 points clear and out of harms way.

I'm a little dissapointed you haven't wished me happy birthday. but never mind. good post mate. it was a good result for us on saturday. keep it up.

Haha. So answer me two questions b4.

You go Fromm mentioning top 7 to avoiding relegation in the same sentence.

Craig Forsyth didn't take a single free kick for Derby - so how do you know he is good at free kicks?

Still the complete cods wallop you just wrote amused me.

We played awful.

2 balls in and two goals. Was delighted with the win, but no where near our best.

Best bit of the game was when Frankie kicked it to Schmicheal then back to Frankie, then back to Schmicheal.

We were all sh*tting our selves before saturdays game that we are in a relegation scrap. A loss against Bristol and we will be back there again.

Craig Forsyth didn't take a single free kick for Derby - so how do you know he is good at free kicks?

There's only one question there for him to answer.

You think you're a comedian but you're really not. Leave the poor guy alone...

It's been at least ten seconds, where is my reply b4? Hello. Anyone there?

i go to the games i was sure he took a couple of free kicks and first time i saw watford man, so i really could be wrong, i know jamie ward took one and set it up. there still like 8 games left and still plenty of points to play for, but that win on saturday gave them a massive lift surely.

ithere still like 8 games left and still plenty of points to play for, but that win on saturday gave them a massive lift surely.

Let's hope so mate. We weren't great on sat but we put in a shift, stuck together and deserved the win in the end. A nice little unbeaten run would work wonders!

You're hoping we lose aren't you? Go on, be man enough to admit it.

Yes i can't wait for us too loose so we are back in a relegation battle and maybe have to go and watch us play burton albion :huh:

I support Derby i want Derby to win every game, but if your one of those fans that will stick with Nige through anything then you need to think weather you support Nigel Clough FC or Derby County FC

Archived