Under 18s vs Chelsea on Friday

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official attendance 4188 - good turn out

could have gone either

but must credit the youth sat next to us - kept ys amused all night.

Apparently all Chelsea fans should **** off back to Spondon.

Stick their flags up their arse

the libesman is a nasty name for a minge (his exact words after oppologising several times for swearing near our son)

and the ref masturbates frequently.

good lad he was

Official attendance 4188 - good turn out

could have gone either

but must credit the youth sat next to us - kept ys amused all night.

Apparently all Chelsea fans should **** off back to Spondon.

Stick their flags up their arse

the libesman is a nasty name for a minge (his exact words after oppologising several times for swearing near our son)

and the ref masturbates frequently.

good lad he was

He sounds committed

It's alright supporting the Rams, but we should have been at least 4 down at half time.

On the ninety mins they deserved to win, and were by far the more skillful side.

We played better second half, but it was a fair result.

It's alright supporting the Rams, but we should have been at least 4 down at half time.

On the ninety mins they deserved to win, and were by far the more skillful side.

4 down by half time ? bit harsh.  We had a few decent chances in the first half. I didn't think they were anything special at all. Ake in central defence looks a class player and they has a skinny centre mid who could riggle out of any challenge but that was about that. Mason Bennett made thier full backs look silly all game

I'd rather see it differently. I thought that for all their quality, they were mincing around with it too much within their own back four. I thought it was a tremendous effort by our lot to push and press and harry.

Their number 5 who kept picking the ball up and doing what he wanted with it. He was a class above. But both Dales and Hanson in midfield and the right back were outstanding for us. Mason worried them all game long and young thomas deserves to have a bevvy of oily lovelies rubbing his thighs for the amount of running he did tonight.

Their first goal was due to a mistake. I think by lelan who got caught in two minds. Of course they created some chances. They are the best youth side in England and they cost a fortune to assemble. They had some real quality.

let's not forget we had chances as well first half wit hmason unlucky to hit the post.

Of course they were better than us. But bloody hell only just. The width of a crossbar away from extra time.

There are things they could have done better of course but they were brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Work ethic was very clear to see as well.

Well done lads. You did yourselves proud against the champions of english youth football.

Its all opinions, but tell me how many saves did their keeper have to make first half ?, I saw one and that was in time added.

They were the better team Victor, but we did hit the woodwork three times. Obviously you won't mention that as it might sound like praise.

I had to sit next to a miserable old fart who moaned all match, a ******** behind me who shouted what he thought was funny statements every ten minutes at the ref, a prat who sounded like Alan Partridge was to my right.

They obviously all were sat in their 'own' seats and tutted when we sat near them. I would seriously hate my matchday experience if I had to sit there for a first team game, all flasks and moaners!

Good game, we battled hard, they were obviously more casual and settled on the ball, but we harried and looked far more exciting when attacking.

Hanson looks quality, Kwame reminds me of Andy Carroll for some reason, Bennett was quiet. Right back looked great, very fast with little arms and a hard tackle.

They were the better team Victor, but we did hit the woodwork three times. Obviously you won't mention that as it might sound like praise.

I never said we did not play well, I said it was a fair result IMO.

When I go to a game I tend to watch both teams.

You obviously don't.

By the way who the f**k is Victor

I never said we did not play well, I said it was a fair result IMO.

When I go to a game I tend to watch both teams.

You obviously don't.

By the way who the f**k is Victor

Victor Meldrew. I said they were the better team, so maybe I do watch both teams, Try again Victor.

I think a lot of them will get moved up now.I think clough was waiting to see if they progress through.On tonights performance

Dylan Hayes,Max Lowe,Rhys Sharpe,Andy Dales,Jamie hanson,Josh Lelan,Kwame Thomas and Mason Bennett deserved to be moved up.Wixsted is a good player and would offer him a deal because of the rest of the season but runs out of ideas.Morch is the better keeper but Etheridge was alright.

Archived