Under 18s vs Chelsea on Friday

ChaddesdenRam

It says on the DCFC website...

"Supporters will need an actual match ticket to gain entry to the ground on the night, so fans are advised to arrive as early as possible to avoid delays or head down to Pride Park Stadium at any time either today or tomorrow before kick-off to obtain a ticket."

Am I right in assuming this applies to ST holders too, i.e. go to the ticket office and get them to print off a match ticket?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says on the DCFC website...

"Supporters will need an actual match ticket to gain entry to the ground on the night, so fans are advised to arrive as early as possible to avoid delays or head down to Pride Park Stadium at any time either today or tomorrow before kick-off to obtain a ticket."

Am I right in assuming this applies to ST holders too, i.e. go to the ticket office and get them to print off a match ticket?

You are correct in your consumption, I went to the ticket office on Monday and was asked which seats I would like [West Stand Lower] and was issued with the corresponding tickets [FOC}.

;) Excellent service from a well mannered young man!!

You are correct in your consumption, I went to the ticket office on Monday and was asked which seats I would like [West Stand Lower] and was issued with the corresponding tickets [FOC}.

;) Excellent service from a well mannered young man!!

Thanks. Me and the Memsahib will pop in to the ticket office before the pre-game pint.

its on Chelsea TV, but that's a pay channel. there will be streams.

obviously if you're in derby you should get to the game cause its not expensive and support the boys.

Well said.

Anyone got any links for a stream??

its on Chelsea TV, but that's a pay channel. there will be streams.

obviously if you're in derby you should get to the game cause its not expensive and support the boys.

unfortunatly not in derby. the links in some foreign gobble di guck. it isn't going to flick me onto a channel like on tuesday.

Archived