Under 18s vs Chelsea on Friday

ChaddesdenRam

I think a lot of them will get moved up now.I think clough was waiting to see if they progress through.On tonights performance

Dylan Hayes,Max Lowe,Rhys Sharpe,Andy Dales,Jamie hanson,Josh Lelan,Kwame Thomas and Mason Bennett deserved to be moved up.Wixsted is a good player and would offer him a deal because of the rest of the season but runs out of ideas.Morch is the better keeper but Etheridge was alright.

I don't rate Lelan or Sharpe on the three games I've seem them play. Bennett, Lowe and Hanson look bankers for a good professional career. Hayles, Dales and Wixted have a chance.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of them will get moved up now.I think clough was waiting to see if they progress through.On tonights performance

Dylan Hayes,Max Lowe,Rhys Sharpe,Andy Dales,Jamie hanson,Josh Lelan,Kwame Thomas and Mason Bennett deserved to be moved up.Wixsted is a good player and would offer him a deal because of the rest of the season but runs out of ideas.Morch is the better keeper but Etheridge was alright.

You could see when the subed came off they were absolutely knackered.

Does anyone know what's happening with Charles Vernam? Didn't make tonight after getting home late, bit dissapointed as it sounds like it was a good night.

Well done anyway lads and up the rams!

Vernam came on for the last ten. Looked ok. Weird running style. 

Adam Wixted impressed me, as did Mason Bennett, Jamie Hanson and Dylan Hayes.

I thought we deserved more, but its amazing how little a difference there was between the two teams. Still, if that's the next generation of Rams, the future is sound.

At least here money doesn't make all that much difference - I heard £16m on that youth team of Chelsea's.

its the bloke on the betvictor adverts. 

and the voice of that bad mouthed fox on mongrels, if anyone remembers that.

yes, i know that, he just looks like Sav, and is damned annoying , like Sav...

The funniest/worst part of last night was Etheridge making a couple of decent saves and then one idiot turning round to shout at NC 'the keeper looks good, why don't you sign him up'. NC replied 'I have, that's why he's playing'

The funniest/worst part of last night was Etheridge making a couple of decent saves and then one idiot turning round to shout at NC 'the keeper looks good, why don't you sign him up'. NC replied 'I have, that's why he's playing'

quality

we have morch and etheridge two good keepers if they keep progressing to replace Frankie and Ledzgins. Its good

Archived