Under 18s vs Chelsea on Friday

ChaddesdenRam

I started a similar thread for the previous under 18 draw vs Manchester City, so thought I would create another for this game.

The under 18s have won their last 9 games in a row.

Season ticket holders can go to pride park for free.

Expect to see the following line up:

Etheridge

Hayes Lelan Hanson Lowe

Dales Dawkins Sharpe

Wixsted Bennett

Thomas

The previous attendance was over 1,000 it would be quality to see over 2000 at the game, so yeah go support them :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a similar thread for the previous under 18 draw vs Manchester City, so thought I would create another for this game.

The under 18s have won their last 9 games in a row.

Season ticket holders can go to pride park for free.

Expect to see the following line up:

Etheridge

Dales        Lelan            Hanson     Lowe

Dales           Dawkins      Sharpe

Wixsted                                        Bennett

Thomas

The previous attendance was over 1,000 it would be quality to see over 2000 at the game, so yeah go support them  :D

Ones to watch?

Ones to watch?

The 2 centre halfs Lelan and Hanson are (have been hope it continues) very good.

Thomas is excellent in the air, Wixsted has a quality touch and dribble on him, Bennett is touch and go can be deadly or be a bit average even though it seems harsh, although i think that is because he doesn't train with them instead the first team. 

Lowe at left back is only 16 years old and the youngest player, he plays for england, quality for his age, will be a real assest when he is 19/20.

Dales and Dawkins are your typical CMs very steady, Sharpe is rapid and has a rory delap throw on him, previously a left back, and loves to overlap with the ball.

Pretty much just watch everyone. Oh and the players that come of the bench are more than capable from what I have seen.

He means Dylan Hayes at right-back, the Brayford clone with slightly more facial hair!

I'm going if a mate of mine is, i'll be keeping an eye on Kwame Thomas, aswell as Hanson and Sharpe. Bennett and Lelan are two of the better known ones to watch out for too of course.

He means Dylan Hayes at right-back, the Brayford clone with slightly more facial hair!

I'm going if a mate of mine is, i'll be keeping an eye on Kwame Thomas, aswell as Hanson and Sharpe. Bennett and Lelan are two of the better known ones to watch out for too of course.

are you scouting for Billy Davies on that night?

thats about them all.

The Chelsea team have gone from beating Barcelona 2-0

To losing badly to Fulham and then another loss vs Southampton.

On that basis they only bring their A game in the big matches, i hope this isnt the case. 

We did outplay Man City in every department, so the under 18s can take plenty of confidence from that. 

Although they play without fear anyway from what I have seen, every single player is looking to impress so that they can be picked for the under 21 team or even better the 1st XI. Its a great system we have here at Derby.

Archived