What's new in Derby ?

Cisse

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I'm rotting away here thousands of miles away from my number one vacation place I would appreciate if you could keep me posted about all the exciting things happening there.  -_-

How long have you been away?

Derby City Council are holding an event to celebrate International Women's Day (IWD) on Saturday 9th March in Derby’s newly refurbished Council House. The event is disability-friendly with full wheelchair access . The cafe/restuarant in the Council House, Relish, will be open offering refreshments and lots of goodies to eat.

Throughout the day, speakers will share their inspiring stories of how they have made a difference to their communities, worked in male dominated roles in engineering, science and senior management and used their creativity to inspire others.

Might pop down and see if theres any decent totty to pull.

Haha......before your time was it?

There was a pub called "The Arboretum" on or just off Osmaston Road, Memory's hazy but was it somewhere back of DRI?

jeez, that was boarded up in the Second World War.

Due to drunken young junior rams.

• 3 months later...

new Bosnia club on roundabout at the bottom of Uttoxeter rd/lara Croft way, new offices up on the corner of agard st and there's still f*cking road works on st alkmunds way! Nothing interesting!

Oh and where zanzi was there's a pan Asian restaurant called cosmo!

Archived