Ashamed of our fans tonight

rad1919

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disgusted with the fans last night. A large majority of Derby fans are thick *****, why do they want Conor Sammon to fail so much? A ball flies 15 yards over his head and there are groans from the corwd that he didnt do a spectacular bicycle kick into the top corner. There were worse players on that pith for us yesterday like Paul Coutts. Who has been absolute ***** all season, but he was clapped off the pitch!? Jacobs was ***** when he came on as well.

I don't like Jamie ward. Never have, never will. He got injured by being a dick. It's his own fault. I'm gutted he's injured because he is our top goalscorer but you do **** like that your getting **** from me.

Did he ******.

The ball was played to him by the left touchline and he was placed under pressure with no-one to pass to (both Roberts and Hendrick were covered). He flicked it up and tried to make the clearance over his shoulder.

You mean the same Palace player breathing down his neck? Ward didn't have the luxury of seconds to make up his mind on what to do, he had a split second to decide and he chose to get some leverage on the ball and hook it clear. (i was there too).

This is precisely what happened.

Perhaps you self-righteous lot of knowalls could get together and draw up a list of rules on how

supporters should behave at all games.Write them down on placards,get to the stadium early,hold

the signs up for everybody to read and tell people do as your told or piss off.I' m sure they will be very

grateful as will the ticket sales department.Any volunteers?  Didn't think so.

Simple - No booing of your own players.The end.

Instead of just pointing the finger at the people who do criticise the team vocally, at least try and understand their perspective before blasting them.

I understand them. I now blast them for doing what they did. 

Off subject, who was supposed to take the penalty anyway? Were there a number of others lining up?

I can't really be areas to argue why ward got injured. But the fact was it was his own fault. The smartest thing to do if there was no pass on (I must have been mistaken) was just to try and win the foul, or try and get a throw from it. But nope, he swung his leg up in the air and did him hamstring in. Obviously he didnt mean to injure himself but his stupid action and unnecessary showing us has now cost us our top scorer for god knows how long.

Well it were bloody loud.

Where you were maybe.

At the back of the North Stand there were a few groans beforehand plus a scream of frustration and the sound of me kicking my chair (a bit) after he missed, but I can categorically state that I never heard anyone boo Sammon.

However the cretins who booed him feel, and however disappointed and angry the genuine supporters feel (note the distinction - those who boo are NOT 'supporters' - the clue is in the first seven letters of the word), I can guarantee you one thing: 

Conor Sammon feels a hell of a lot worse.

I personally don't boo.Its abit old-fashioned I always think.I cant help groaning and letting out the odd

"for fecks sake" now and then.However fans have the perfect right to boo whistle or whatever.

Depends on your definition of 'fans'.

Customers may have the right to boo, just as someone going to a restaurant has the right to not tip or not pay a service charge if they are dissatisfied.

Supporters should support.

If you can't tell the difference (and I don't mean 'you' - I mean 'in general'), Chelsea or Man City ought to be your team.

It wasn't a penalty. Looked like a dive to me. Still, the penalty was given, and we should have drawn the game. 

What frustrates me is the intricate little passes in midfield, making people think Derby are a decent side that play good football. They aren't. Stringing together 20 passes in midfield might look pretty, but it does nothing to trouble the opposition. 

We don't have a goal scorer. And despite Sammon being fecking useless all season, Nigel still waits until its too late to bring Bennett on. Then when he does bring him on, he takes off the wrong striker. 

Does Conor Sammon have a similar contract to Kenny Miller? Is it written in the small print that he has to start every game?

For the billionth time, he doesn't win a header, doesn't hold the ball up, doesn't score goals, doesn't make goals. Whack Stephen Hawking up front. He'd do an equally dreadful job. 

Where you were maybe.

At the back of the North Stand there were a few groans beforehand plus a scream of frustration and the sound of me kicking my chair (a bit) after he missed, but I can categorically state that I never heard anyone boo Sammon.

However the cretins who booed him feel, and however disappointed and angry the genuine supporters feel (note the distinction - those who boo are NOT 'supporters' - the clue is in the first seven letters of the word), I can guarantee you one thing:

Conor Sammon feels a hell of a lot worse.

I really do feel sorry for him. I didn't want him to take it but was begging and willing for him to score. I fear that a lot of the Abuse he's getting may drive him out of the club.

Customers may have the right to boo, just as someone going to a restaurant has the right to not tip or not pay a service charge if they are dissatisfied.

If you can't tell the difference (and I don't mean 'you' - I mean 'in general'), Chelsea or Man City ought to be your team.

So now you are not only telling people how they should behave but who they should support.I'm not too sure

how our marketing and ticket sales dept.will be feeling,let alone the supporters themselves who may not take

kindly to some arrogant bloke who doesn't like it when people have different opinions.Leave the fans alone.

If you can't tell the difference (and I don't mean 'you' - I mean 'in general'), Chelsea or Man City ought to be your team.

It's Eddie Hitler off Bottom.

No its not the end.you cant go on slagging off the lifeblood of this club just because thousands of fans

disagree with you.

The lifeblood of this club?

It'll be that type of fan that kills football as a whole, not just Derby County.

Disgraceful views and behaviour.

With those "fans" that booed, where was your voice when Palace were singing "is this a library"?

If you're prepared to sit there in silence when opposition fans sing that at you then you DO lose any right to boo, actually. Go somewhere else to leap onto failure for pleasure.

If that's the lifeblood of our club - and I'm beginning to think it is - then I'm beginning to lose faith in this club.

We're turning into completely sh1te fans. The only time the fans seem to care is when a player misses a penalty, or when we play Forest. Sick of it.

You're now reaping the last 5 years of sitting there silently accepting mediocrity.

We've got a mediocre manager who signs mediocre players. No point moaning when those players turn out to be, well, mediocre.

The bus has long gone.

You're now reaping the last 5 years of sitting there silently accepting mediocrity.

We've got a mediocre manager who signs mediocre players. No point moaning when those players turn out to be, well, mediocre.

The bus has long gone.

There's not been a single cohesive anti-management protest in Clough's time at the club. No one can take the high ground and say they haven't been accepting this.

Archived