The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming we are after a CB, LB, striker and RM, who WOULD you be happy to sign realistically?

Elliott Ward, Craig Forsyth, Johnny Russell and Jon Taylor for me. I'm not convinced we'll be getting a RM though, what with Bavies and Coutts already on our books.

On 69 pages so far only one person has mentioned Richard Dunne.

He's a slighly more experienced version of Jake Buxton, he'd be a goal threat and he's been there, done that.

Is it only me and RamExpat who think he'd be worth a punt for a year?

Surely you haven't checked all 69 pages for two words.

Surely you haven't checked all 69 pages for two words.

No I didn't and stop calling me shirley.

Theres a lovely little search bar at the top right hand of the forum that does it for you. Then you check the date of the post and off you go.

Quick as a flash.

I didn't want to post something that had already been doen to death somewhere in this topic.

we have 10+ youth players who we have brought in my foreign clubs.

M

Morch to start you off

what from u9-u16.

well, I was just hoping for the 10 players (+) we have signed from foreign teams.

Had a look on transfer rumours (the bullshit one)

we're linked with

Albert Adomah
Jon Taylor (seems a few shrewsbury fans are pushing this, although - we've said only premier league and championship players)
Marlon Pack
Matt Kilgallon
Danny Haynes
Andy Keogh
Craig Forsyth
Adam Al-Abd
James Perch
Paddy Madden
Scott Arfield
Matthew Connolly
Ben Turner
Simon Spender
Aaron Oakley
Kevin Doyle
Ryan Noble

And Johnny Russell

All in the past 4 days - incredible.

:lol: I could see one of the Cardiff two mentioned, perhaps - Kilgallon, Perch, El-Abd, Forsyth and Haynes ( oh, and Russell :ph34r:

Richard Dunne would be amazing to be honest, he's a warrior and would be the ideal leader to bring the younger players through the tough games where we have seen ourselves drop points.

Wonder if Keogh, Sammon, Hendrick tried twisting his arm during this week :)

Not a signing you would imagine likely based on who he is and who we currently are but I would be exhilarated if it happened. (Yes exhilarated)

Richard Dunne would be amazing to be honest, he's a warrior and would be the ideal leader to bring the younger players through the tough games where we have seen ourselves drop points.

Wonder if Keogh, Sammon, Hendrick tried twisting his arm during this week :)

Not a signing you would imagine likely based on who he is and who we currently are but I would be exhilarated if it happened. (Yes exhilarated)

funny you should mention that especially with the recent article on the website.Theres a couple irish players either out of contract or up for sale.Dunne and Mcshane to name two

Archived