Too much negativity on here sometimes

bruce

I wish I still lived in derby so that I could still go to every game.

I go when I can and I have been to a few this season, I wish that we were competing for promotion, I wish that I could see us reach the heights that my dad saw in the 70s. (Never going to happen)

I dont know any other derby fans down here but everyone that i speak to can see that clough is doing a good job, that we are building something.

Football fans are supposed to support their team through thick and thin and i would argue that right now isnt as thin as a lot of people on here seem to think it is. There are many of us on here who live away from derby for work and most of us would love to be at every game, so get behind the team for all of us

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go when I can and I have been to a few this season, I wish that we were competing for promotion, I wish that I could see us reach the heights that my dad saw in the 70s. (Never going to happen)

I dont know any other derby fans down here but everyone that i speak to can see that clough is doing a good job, that we are building something.

Football fans are supposed to support their team through thick and thin and i would argue that right now isnt as thin as a lot of people on here seem to think it is. There are many of us on here who live away from derby for work and most of us would love to be at every game, so get behind the team for all of us

G'day Bruce. Here here!!!

I'm not sure if I have got my head round this thick and thin bit.

Am I right in thinking it's quite thick at the moment then?

I'm not sure if I have got my head round this thick and thin bit.

Am I right in thinking it's quite thick at the moment then?

no, it's certainly not thick, I just don't think that it's as bad as people make it out to be.

Archived