Can someone explain...

TroyDyer

I'm an idiot, does that clear things up?

Not really, I'm really confused by your posts...

Look, can you just explain this comment:

But anyway, wtf? You're talking about English now? Bl00dy hell man you really will do anything to win an argument won't you? Why can't we stick to the topic?

It was in replay to this post:

...you said you called the "Coutt's-Brayford partnership [sic]" "Brayford". By definition you called it a partnership there.

I don't get it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I said doesn't make sense at all. I said we can't bring in British players.

No, you said that Clough saying we can't bring in players means that he can't bring in British players. That makes sense, as it's a case of saying that the lack of ability to bring in British players would be seen as a lack of ability to bring in any players. What connotation this was meant to have is up for debate, but it does make sense as a sentence.

I think it's all well and good trying players out of position to fill holes, it's what you do when it isn't working makes a good manager, there is no reason why it can't be changed before the game is out of reach.

Didn't go today so can't comment, but I can't remember to many games where when we are getting outplayed Clough changes it around and we end up winning the game, sure someone will remember where he has though, just my memory is going in old age.

I watched clough's interview and he subbed Jacobs at half time because he didnt shoot from 12 yards. I desperately hope that it isn't anothe Cywka or Maguire by clough again. Ie Jacobs will never play again 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

At the moment Jacob's isn't ready yet for a regular place in the starting eleven. He still takes too many touches for Michael Jacobs instead of what us good for the team. I suspect that NC has told him about it and If he isn't going to learn then he will be warming the bench.

At the moment Jacob's isn't ready yet for a regular place in the starting eleven. He still takes too many touches for Michael Jacobs instead of what us good for the team. I suspect that NC has told him about it and If he isn't going to learn then he will be warming the bench.

When i heard jacobs had come off at half time. I thought that is his derby career over.

I watched clough's interview and he subbed Jacobs at half time because he didnt shoot from 12 yards. I desperately hope that it isn't anothe Cywka or Maguire by clough again. Ie Jacobs will never play again 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Bet ward is shitting himself them - how,many times did he get to the edge of the box a d play a ***** pass.

and that time he did it and played the worst pass ever to Sammon, and the pillocks behind me were blaming Sammon (scapegoat)

Archived