Watford v Derby County

CumbrianRam

How many defenders do we have out injured and suspended. Comments like this are a joke.

Well its not news that Barker is injured... yet we still decided to sell Shackell. We have been conceding goals all season, right from the outset 5 against Scunny. As I say after 4 years I dont want to hear excuses anymore.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You played very well indeed, although we did miss three sitters in the first half.

The penalty award was the work of the devil, to be sure. There can be no other reason that it was given. The commentators were astounded. I shall study it more closely this evening during the 15 seconds of highlights they'll no doubt show on Mr Manish's 'Filbert Street Focus' TV programme.

The final 10 minutes or so were a real test of faith. The verger and I lit many candles and spent the last minutes on our knees in silent prayer, but fortunately the lord saw us through.

Now it's just left to call Mrs Prodworthy from the flower arranging committee to come over for the evening for a few glasses of celebratory medicinal communion wine.

And perhaps a kebab later. See you next season!

thanks father.

see you next season? but we're not getting promoted?

are you lacking faith in your team!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

You played very well indeed, although we did miss three sitters in the first half.

The penalty award was the work of the devil, to be sure. There can be no other reason that it was given. The commentators were astounded. I shall study it more closely this evening during the 15 seconds of highlights they'll no doubt show on Mr Manish's 'Filbert Street Focus' TV programme.

The final 10 minutes or so were a real test of faith. The verger and I lit many candles and spent the last minutes on our knees in silent prayer, but fortunately the lord saw us through.

Now it's just left to call Mrs Prodworthy from the flower arranging committee to come over for the evening for a few glasses of celebratory medicinal communion wine.

And perhaps a kebab later. See you next season!

What does the Lord hold for us in the future?

We'll take anything positive, anything!

Its not acceptable that after 4 years at the club, Clough still cant instill basic defensive competency. Sorry but my patience is finally running out with Clough...

i cant really hold clough responsible for individual errors. keogh kept up is 1 mistake = conceding a goal again today and sammon didnt do enough to stop his man for the second.

...and another season being content with mediocrity beckons, how **** it must be to de a Derby fan.

While you've only come out the wood work because your team has won a couple of games, you're right. Another season of mediocrity does beckon, and will continue to beckon until Mr Clough takes a walk.

And for the last few years, yeah, it's been pretty ****. Had a great time against your lot though. :-)

Disappointing first half, combination of our standard away performance (playing for a point) and a very slick Watford side. Could have been 4-0 by the time Vydra slotted his goal in. Saying that Jacobs had a good opportunity but like most of our players, didnt have the balls to have a shot.

Nice to see some changes at half time, quite a contrast to the first half performance. Controlled the game, had all the possession (hardly did anything with it) and looked generally tidy.

Lacked that killer ball and our midfield 2 were pretty poor today. Could have nicked a point in the end, Ward only just missed a tap in.

Sammon was poo and got quite alot of stick, Bennett looked very good after replacing him.

Thought Martin looked good, a striker who makes himself available, coming short constantly to recieve the ball. (first touch and control a solid 7/10, we're ok with this one Derby fans)

Brayford at RB gave us another option going forward, missed him.

Ward was crap and disinterested in the main yet gets himself another goal and looks our only goalscoring outlet.

Hendrick and Bryson need to be better. It's alright having a good game against mid table Leeds but they need to do more away from home. In all honesty I wouldn't mind another CM with abit of pedigree, those 2 are a big downfall of ours away from home.

People keep banging on about getting Keogh a good partner but is he really that good himself? Poor again today, gave Vydra acres of space to slot home for the first and it wouldn't surprise me if it was his man scoring from the corner again. I'm not confident at all.

Nice to see Nige have a go at half time but that should have been his initial thoughts. We can't defend so why try to?!

So frustrating, only an hour until we hit Derby now though.

The joys of watching DCFC away! You Rams!

Archived