Left Back on loan

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transfer News: Wolves line up Liverpool full-back Jack Robinson on loan

Last Updated: February 17, 2013 7:02pm

And it looks like another possible rumored target we have had in our sights over the last 12 months is about to go elsewhere.....

Just to clarify we wanted Jack Robinson on loan at the start of the season to strengthen the squad for this campaign, i am sure everyone knew that.

However we certainly do not have any interest in him now, because any loan players we get in now would be with a view to a permanent deal. Jack Robinson will not be leaving Liverpool on a permanent basis.

He will be going to wolves to help keep them up and actually strengthen the team immediately, our loan would be a loan whereby we look if the player could strengthen the team in the long term.

Just to clarify we wanted Jack Robinson on loan at the start of the season to strengthen the squad for this campaign, i am sure everyone knew that.

However we certainly do not have any interest in him now, because any loan players we get in now would be with a view to a permanent deal. Jack Robinson will not be leaving Liverpool on a permanent basis.

He will be going to wolves to help keep them up and actually strengthen the team immediately, our loan would be a loan whereby we look if the player could strengthen the team in the long term.

Totally agree that we need someone on a perm at left back moving forwards now Roberts is in his twilight years.I think right now most Derby fans don't have a clue who might or might not come in to strengthen our squad if any.I only hope those in the positions of power within the club have some master strokes up their sleeves for taking this club forwards and adding some real quality to the side and to really make a series push next season.

I thought Hoganson with the ball was very good, but without, I wasn't convinced, got caught out of position a few times.

He did BUT he had the pace to get back... And he only really got caought a long way out from goal, around the box he was great...

Lovely passing range on him as well, looks like a classy footballer...

Also thought Brayford looked uncomfortable at times.

YES... Brayford had a poor first half... Kept getting caught out of position, missed the ball a couple of times which put us in danger... BUT that's not his fault... he's a RB...

Thought Freeman looked nervous in the first half, not defensively but about getting forwards... Coutts kept looking for an overlap which wasn't there... but then in the 2nd half he seemed to come into his own a bit more...

White would be a great aquasition. But anytime we look to be signin someone that could definately help us improve, we dont bother. The board is a JOKE!!!!!!!!

Fielding, Brayford, Keogh, Bryson, Coutts, Jacobs, Ward, Sammon, Legzdins, Barker PLUS youngsters like Freeman, Hoganson, Gjokaj, Naylor...

I personally think ALL of the above have improved us AND have been signed under the current board...

I'd also argue that Roberts, O'connor, Theo, Tyson and even Bucko improved us from where we were... they aren't world beaters but they were an improvement...

We spoke to White in the summer, and he accepted the Leeds offer. I don't know about figures or anything, but we definitely spoke to him in the summer, I would expect either our budget is greater for a left back if we sign him - or we just want a new left back.

Warnock is a great signing for Leeds, I would of had him here - but White is known to play on the wing for Leeds, both right and left.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/story-18208761-detail/story.html?#axzz2LSi3Egb9

[size=4]Derby County suffer twin setback in bid to bring in loan player[/size]

[size=2]

[size=4]DERBY County have been knocked back in two attempts to land a defender on loan.[/size][/size][size=2]

[size=4]One is thought to be Aidan White, the 21-year-old Leeds United left-back, who can also play in midfield and who was a target last summer.[/size][/size]

Archived