Our Fans

TomCumming

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to try playing on my phone and checking the Premiership scores during matches. Might come 10 mins late and go 10 mins early. If I'm honest then ill only open my mouth to moan. Oh, I will sing "We pay your wages, play 442" though. Love a good whinge.

For the big games ill sing a bit. You know, "Chelsea's a sh1thole..." And "We'll sing on our own" (after being out sung for 20 mins)

I don't do away games. Can't be arsed. I could afford it but I've done my bit for DCFC. Those tight investors won't get my money.

Keep the goal music. I've got my celebration dance routine nailed.

And turn the volume up before kick off. I love JLS.

..... Yours truly

.......... The modern Derby fan

You sat next to me in the North Stand for the Huddersfield match and I claim my £5.

Having any song sung would be summat, today us rams were quiet all over the ground probably cos we didn't have much to sing about. To be fair to wolves, they aint had much to shout about all season either, but they made themselves heard from start to finish today. On a good note, nice to hear the applause for saunders today. One of my fav rams players.

Having any song sung would be summat, today us rams were quiet all over the ground probably cos we didn't have much to sing about. To be fair to wolves, they aint had much to shout about all season either, but they made themselves heard from start to finish today. On a good note, nice to hear the applause for saunders today. One of my fav rams players.

did they?

the ground was very quiet for most of the game, the only time they made a noise was when they were moaning at the ref

Where abouts did u sit today franco? Me, the missus and daughter sat at the top of the east stand right in line with the half way line. Whether its to do with the acoustics in the ground or what i dont know, but we heard the wolves fans going at it from start to finish including having a go at the ref.

Archived