Our Fans

TomCumming

Where abouts did u sit today franco? Me, the missus and daughter sat at the top of the east stand right in line with the half way line. Whether its to do with the acoustics in the ground or what i dont know, but we heard the wolves fans going at it from start to finish including having a go at the ref.

similar to where you sit...I wasn't really paying much attention the them so probably couldn't hear anything. they only caught my ear when they were moaning.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous idea, if somebody did that near me they'd get drop kicked out the stands. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

why? is that your move when youre doing the harlem shake? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Thought the fans today we're completely pathetic. Go and support Wolves if you love Saunders so much. I mean wtf? The biggest cheer of the day was for him. Our entire squad got a patter of lazy claps, but the opposition manager got cheers? Ridiculous.

What about today merited applause? The whole game was dire, everyone seemed content with a point. Ledgkins taking am age for anything. No urgency at all!

We should always try to win a game, only stepped it up in injury time. If we'd won it would have been undeserved. If Clough tells the players to slow games down, take the point etc then personally I think he's taken us as far as he can. Never get promoted under him in a million years. If its the players doing then Clough should ******* them all.

Begrudging Saunders a decent reception is pathetic as well. The best player derby have in the last thirty years. Deserves respect. Personally would to see someone like him Chris Powell, stimac, eranio in charge. Someone with some passion for derby county who wants us to win things and go places

Deano is deano.

Its good that he got a round of applause. Personally i'd have liked a standing ovation for one of our own.

If deano got the biggest cheer though it says more about the match than the fans.

I think dean saunders deserved a clap or the clap. But nigel clough deserves a bigger one from the derby fans cos he is derby through and through.

Nigel, nigel, nigel......why is everything brought back to the subject of nigel.

DEANO! DEANO! DEANO !

You can ****** deano was brilliant at the bbg. Yes Deano Deano! 20 years ago. He aint here now. Long live the king.

king kevin. :-)

He'd get a standing ovation too.

Completely right that we gave Saunders a good reception today, he lifted us above the average, great player.

It was a proud time to be a Derby fan. Mark Wright scoring for England in a World Cup finals. Deano and Goddard tearing up the first division, Ted McMinn. Brilliant days.

Completely right that we gave Saunders a good reception today, he lifted us above the average, great player.

It was a proud time to be a Derby fan. Mark Wright scoring for England in a World Cup finals. Deano and Goddard tearing up the first division, Ted McMinn. Brilliant days.

My greatest memory of that era was going to white hart lane and ted mcminn and dean saunders ripping the not so mighty spurs apart. Then getting showered with fireworks after the match.

What about today merited applause? The whole game was dire, everyone seemed content with a point. Ledgkins taking am age for anything. No urgency at all!

We should always try to win a game, only stepped it up in injury time. If we'd won it would have been undeserved. If Clough tells the players to slow games down, take the point etc then personally I think he's taken us as far as he can. Never get promoted under him in a million years. If its the players doing then Clough should ******* them all.

Begrudging Saunders a decent reception is pathetic as well. The best player derby have in the last thirty years. Deserves respect. Personally would to see someone like him Chris Powell, stimac, eranio in charge. Someone with some passion for derby county who wants us to win things and go places

Ah, please read my comment before replying to it.

Firstly, the team is announced BEFORE kick off, believe it or not. So how has that got anything to do with our performance? Our dribble of claps, and Saunders' ovation happened before not after.

Secondly, can you show me where I begrudged Saunders a decent reception? I basically stated that it was 100x what any of our current players got. Did I say it should be any less? NO. Just that the appreciation for our current players should be at least equal. It wasn't...it was lazy and pathetic.

Jeeze I don't know why I bother.

Archived