Still on for that 9 points out of possible 12 that we need

ChaddesdenRam

IMO we're not going to get into the play offs because we haven't made a big enough improvement from last season. We may have improved enough to go from 12th last season to say 9th or 10th this season but not 6th.

I think the difference is the second centre half and a few injuries to key players.

If our second centre half was Shackell or Barker we would be closer and we've missed Ward, Bryson and O'Brien, or had them at less than 100%.

If I was Clough, I would immediately loan an experienced centre half and we may have an outside chance if everyone stays fit.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buxton was awful yesterday. Smashed ever clearence out for a throw in, lost various heading battles which is unlike him, couldn't handle Litas pace and was generally our worst player. OB or a new CB please

It was his first game in what 3 months. And he wasn't expected to start. He was hardly gonna boss the game.

Let's be honest though, I much rather stability, a vastly improved academy and slow sustainable progress to this:

2m2EZ3A

iCX00Ik

s2zKpT3

J1OJP8g

gc27C1z

lphMjtG

That last photo is enough to frighten the horses! Hang on, looking at it again it is a horse!

Buxton was awful yesterday. Smashed ever clearence out for a throw in, lost various heading battles which is unlike him, couldn't handle Litas pace and was generally our worst player. OB or a new CB please

I'd like to see you have a crack at playing after three months out and without even a reserve run out to get your ready. He wasn't prepared to play, and was thrown on at the last minute. He did well just to get through the afternoon against a decent striker at this level. It's not like he was responsible for either goal, so your criticism is harsh.

I'd like to see you have a crack at playing after three months out and without even a reserve run out to get your ready. He wasn't prepared to play, and was thrown on at the last minute. He did well just to get through the afternoon against a decent striker at this level. It's not like he was responsible for either goal, so your criticism is harsh.

I'm not on a couple of thousands a week though am i....

Both goals we're defensive errors, not directly his fault but with OB playing i feel we would have won

I'm not on a couple of thousands a week though am i....

Both goals we're defensive errors, not directly his fault but with OB playing i feel we would have won

Well he was injured during the warm up so I wouldn't have played him.

Agree with that we should've tried gjokaj or O'Connor. But clough chose Bucko.

Lita a decent striker lol.

Getting in for 100 career goals, mainly in the championship I'd guess. Surely he qualifies as a good striker at this level?

Well he was injured during the warm up so I wouldn't have played him.

Agree with that we should've tried gjokaj or O'Connor. But clough chose Bucko.

Lita and Wickham, versus the inexperienced Gjokaj or the slightly flaky OC, or the big combative Bucko. Has to be Bucko.

I'm not moaning. Didn't know he was injured. I was just defending bucko.

Jeez...

Bucko deserves defending - anyone who gets a winning goal against the scumbuckets becomes a hero for life.

I refuse to believe it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />[size=4] [/size]

Yes his sunglasses are rose tinted but sod it, twelve games left.....

Come on Derby 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />[size=4] [/size]

Archived