Derby County v Nottingham Forest

uttoxram75

Lego - 6

Roberts - 4. Not good enough, we NEED a replacement.

O'Brien - 3. Not has a half decent game for us this season.

Keogh - 7. A very good centre back, but not a captain!

Brayford - 6. Played in a bad team.

Bryson - 6. Started well, but shouldn't be playing if hes injured. This game is not more important than his career!

Coutts - 4. An alright player, nothing special, should have been subbed 2nd half.

Hughes - 3 - Excellent prospect, is being played far too much for his age, bring Bailey back until Bryson is fit.

Hendrick - 8 MotM. Has been super in the last 6/7 games. He stood out in a very bad side today.

Ward - 6. Very lazy first half, dived, but did well 2nd until subbed. Welcome back you cheating ba5tard.

Sammon - 6. Had one of his better games imo, still only a 6, what does that say?

Jacobs - 6. Inconsistent.

Theo - 6. Lively. Should have brought Bennett on instead.

We were lucky to get a draw. Worst performance of the season imo, felt like we'd gone back in time.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and the support from both sets of fans today was absolutely dire... It was the worst for atmosphere I can remember in the derby.

Shameful.

Spot on! Same **** songs which seemed like an effort.... Infact I didn't laugh at any point other than when my hand visually thawed out on my bovril! **** match, forest were better.

A lad even fell asleep first half in the east stand, the stewards went up to get him. I wonder wether this game has fizzled out a bit? Still we'd be moaning if we lost... Up the rams.

Thought Keogh and Hendrick were our best players.

Too many of the others were off the pace/unfit - Hughes, Bryson in particular.

Would have started Jacobs feeding off the fish to give their defence something to think about with Ward out wide. No saves for Darlow first half is a shocking statistic.

More than happy with a point in the end though even allowing for that they weren't that good.

Think top ten is the best we can hope for now.

I thought we were poor and glad to get the draw as I thought they edged it but it wasn't pretty. OB, Roberts, coutts and salmon were dreadfull even if salmon did make the goal. Hendrick and keogh were the two best players for us. I'm concerned we clough says he picks salmon for work rate, it would help if he could control the ball. If Hughes doesn't play well we don't seem to which Is worrying and I think he tried to force Bryson into the team today.

Lots of ratings this week?

Legs - 7 - thought he did very well commanding out of his area. Not a lot to do

Brayford - 7 - good support but I think he was mindful of the trouble Sharp was causing. Coutts should of used him earlier at times

OB - 4 - not a fan. Hoofing relieves pressure....... For about 15 seconds. Thought Keogh carried him

Keogh - 7 - Sharp thinks so fast. He was a handful and the fact he couldn't get a clean chance was down to Keogh.

Roberts - 6 - Thought he struggled a bit today. He was defending on his own though most the time. He was spread thin.

Coutts - 6 - delayed crossing in a couple of good positions. Perhaps tried too hard?

Hughes - 6 - why keep things so simple ALL the time when he can open teams up? Could of done more

Bryson - 6 - again didn't look as busy as usual but in the early part of the game he was very supportive

Hendrick - 8 MOTM - drives from midfield with the ball were often then beginnings of our only periods of controlled pressure. Class

Ward - 6 - clearly not 100%. Vanished on occasion. Cheers for the goal!

Sammon - 5 - it's a ball not a bomb. Superb for the goal. On way home I heard Radio Derby describe his first touch as 'excellent'...... No, it's barely better than Theo's. Best not compare him to Sharp or even Blackstock

All in all too many players slightly off. Infact with Brayford, Coutts, Hughes and Bryson all being pretty average I'm surprised we troubled Forest as much as we did.

Fans - 2 - for turning up. **** atmosphere. Spend all year obsessing over forest for that? Have I ever mentioned how much I hate PP? Crap music, crap noise, pantomime presentation. Dump.

Grumpy because I know we can/have/will play better than that 8 times in the next 10 games.

Can I just clarify btw, What was that chant the Florest fans were doing? Sounded like "ali ali ali ali ali". Is it supporting the new owners or something? Utterly confused either way.

I know they chanted "Albino" at Will Hughes.

Wouldn't worry about it if I was him. He'll be sleeping with models and driving a Ferrari while they're still chanting about that 5-2 and "1-0 to the famous team"

Archived