January Games

SSD

Went to see Alfreton Town vs Mansfield today. Local derby, cost 18 quid to get it, utter joke for that standard of league. And that's for all Alfreton home games. Poor quality game of football but hey ho, it's conference football so it's not going to be like watching Brazil. Anyway Mansfield won 3-0. Ref was so poor it was unreal. Alfreton Town striker got hacked down by the goal keeper, clearest penalty I've seen all season, striker got booked for diving. Would have been 1-1 if that penalty went in and it would have changed to the game completely. Can see Liverpool destroying Mansfield, purely because the back 4 is a quick as a Trent bus.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Went to see Alfreton Town vs Mansfield today. Local derby, cost 18 quid to get it, utter joke for that standard of league. And that's for all Alfreton home games. Poor quality game of football but hey ho, it's conference football so it's not going to be like watching Brazil. Anyway Mansfield won 3-0. Ref was so poor it was unreal. Alfreton Town striker got hacked down by the goal keeper, clearest penalty I've seen all season, striker got booked for diving. Would have been 1-1 if that penalty went in and it would have changed to the game completely. Can see Liverpool destroying Mansfield, purely because the back 4 is a quick as a Trent bus.
£18!?!?!!??? I know it's the A38 derby but I went to see Burton v Southend on Saturday, it cost me £14

Not sure how to admit this but I like him on 606 I think, I don't agree with everything he says but the arguments with callers does crack me up a bit, now he's away from Derby and we're not associated with everything he does

Archived