Clough interview

Igorwasking

We have looked a lot better with Lego in the team instead if frank he is a lot more commanding. Anyway frank and Brayford aren't in there last year. You could tell

He was referring to the year as the actual year and clearly he wouldn't be selling Brayford. Some people really do make a mountain out a mole hill.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree. what is nigel playing at. well assuming the 'logic' identical to the total speculation on this thread from incorrect facts. no wonder democracy is pretty rubbish.

What jimbobram did was construct a classic 'strawman' - inventing a seemingly plausible argument based purely upon non-information and conjecture, then disagreeing with it.

I think we don't need a Charlie Austin or Jordan Rhodes cause we seem to be scoring collectively as a team as much others ie burnley and Blackburn. Also ward will come back, I think obrien may keep his place til the end of the season he was class up against jutsckevic today.

Don't agree. We're second to bottom in the away goals tally. Away from home we need a player who can score a good few goals. Make something out of nothing. Home and away we need someone who can put away the chances we create. We lost agains Hull and Burnley because we couldn't do this, we drew with Blackburn and Brighton because we again couldn't do it.

I know it's easy to get carried away now we've just scored 3 against a good boro side, but you can't say we're scoring enough goals if we're still 10th in the league.

Sometimes folk are way too demanding. We're having a relatively competitve season with some good young players. Improve the away form a bit and to keep the good players we have and really, you can't be asking for anymore than that - if you are, your expectations are too high and unrealistic.

Sometimes folk are way too demanding. We're having a relatively competitve season with some good young players. Improve the away form a bit and to keep the good players we have and really, you can't be asking for anymore than that - if you are, your expectations are too high and unrealistic.

Why?

Mid table is acceptable by some which is fine, but why cannot people want top 6, is this setting expectations high?

I'm sure the players and management aren't sitting there thinking we are happy finishing 8-16th, they want to play at the top level as do most people when watching or competing in sport.

Why?

Mid table is acceptable by some which is fine, but why cannot people want top 6, is this setting expectations high?

I'm sure the players and management aren't sitting there thinking we are happy finishing 8-16th, they want to play at the top level as do most people when watching or competing in sport.

Can't believe i am agreeing with you Leeds!! :-o

I also can not see Brayford leaving anytime soon.

Archived