January Transfer Window

Day

Deadline Day  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beckham....."i am going for footballing reasons"..... absolutley David..... or COURSE you are..

Money grabbing little pleb.

To be fair PSG have a good chance of winning another league, it's another major city he hasn't been involved in. He is 37 after all, and I doubt the big hitters of the big leagues went in for him.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if PSG were the best footballing team that came in for him - it's a good move for him, a really good move infact, baring in mind he was linked with ******* QPR.

Can see QPR going tits up in the next few years.

Remy is a good buy, but 8 million being paid when your rock bottom? Would rather have got Gary hooper for 1/2 the amount.

Now samba is another club record broken, Redknapp is doing what he did at Pompey. He moaned about having no players against man city in mid week, therefore he had two keepers on the bench. So your telling me there wasn't a single reserve/youth player he could've picked? A day earlier he loaned rob hulse to millwall.

The guy is brilliant

Can see QPR going tits up in the next few years.

Remy is a good buy, but 8 million being paid when your rock bottom? Would rather have got Gary hooper for 1/2 the amount.

Now samba is another club record broken, Redknapp is doing what he did at Pompey. He moaned about having no players against man city in mid week, therefore he had two keepers on the bench. So your telling me there wasn't a single reserve/youth player he could've picked? A day earlier he loaned rob hulse to millwall.

The guy is brilliant

Except bids have been rejected for reportly 5m for hooper, the goalkeeper was probably a better bet than hulse, and if he keeps them up its probably worth 50m a year to them.

Do you "blame" clough or the board that we haven't signed anyone this window?

Archived