What would you like to happen to the rams in 2013????

Derby born & bred

First off, a merry Christmas to all my fellow rams fans in Derby and all around the world.

Right as the questions says, what would you like to happen to Derby in 2013?

Me personally, would like to see Will hughes and Bryson kept and we add two quality players to the squad and have a good go at the play-offs before end of season.

The two players I would love to see at Derby are Sean Derry from QPR and Gary hooper from Celtic, these sort of players would get us into the play-offs and maybe back to the Prem, but know we dont have the money for them because of our lovely owners wont speculate to accumalate,

Failing this if we do sell Bryson for the amount mentioned in these rumours I would like to see if the money would be given to nigel, but cant see it happening if we are oweing this money to who ever.

Happy Christmas everyone.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give the playoffs a go this season, hold on to our best players, Bryson, Brayford, Hughes, etc. Promotion next season,

Good man, yes exactly that, but lets win the play-offs...lol well i can dream its Christmas mate. We need the owners to put their hands in the pocket and spend some if they have the same ambition as alot of fans do and get them 2 quality players we need to make the jump from mid to upper table inot the play-offs. Think the owners and GSE are scared if we got back into the Prem as they would not want to put money into a Prem team

Arturo Lupoli

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> wow.

Tell you what I want, I want Forest to be in a financial pickle and get docked ten points and get a transfer embargo. I want them to finish as Champions, only to drop down into the playoffs and have to play us in the playoff final, with Nathan Tyson scoring an amazing long-range effort in the 95th minute.

I also want us to then tell the FA we don't fancy going up as we're not ready yet and to give Forest the promotion instead.

I want to see the current Forest side come up first on MoTD every week getting absolutely pumelled, enable to do anything about it with a transfer embargo.

THAT is what I want to see happen to the Rams in 2013.

Home games, keep doing what we're doing, away games, adopt the attitude of "we're the problem, you deal with it" as opposed to the cautious approach seemingly preferred by the manager.

Bryson, Brayford and Hughes to decide the grass might not be greener elsewhere and give us another 18 months just to see if we're on to something and Legzdins to boss his area with more authority. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

The two players I would love to see at Derby are Sean Derry from QPR and Gary hooper from Celtic, these sort of players would get us into the play-offs and maybe back to the Prem, but know we dont have the money for them because of our lovely owners wont speculate to accumalate,

Hold on, you're having a pop at the board for not speculating to accumulate by signing a 35 year old and a young English striker that's currently playing for a top club (regardless of what people think of Celtic) in the Champions League, been talked about getting an England call up and has reported interest from the Premiership?

In answer to your original question what would I like to happen to the Rams in 2013, I'd like the Rams fans to be more realistic in what they ask for from the club.

I'd also like us to sign Robin Van Persie as I reckon he could bag a few goals in this league, we should also go for Leighton Baines to replace Gareth Roberts.

Josh Lelan to put some pressure on the fullbacks.

Bennett to get some games on loan

Matts Morch to get afew games on loan

A good foreigner in the side who adds something different

A beast of a defender who scares the opposition shitless

Conor Doyle to show he is worthy of a professional contract

2 decent strikers who can both play a bit

No offence to theo, sammons etc but this is the missing link

another Cb as good as keogh

A new LB in the same league as brayford so that we can attack down both flanks

Smash forest at home

Cindy Crawford to sit on my face

Home games, keep doing what we're doing, away games, adopt the attitude of "we're the problem, you deal with it" as opposed to the cautious approach seemingly preferred by the manager.

Bryson, Brayford and Hughes to decide the grass might not be greener elsewhere and give us another 18 months just to see if we're on to something and Legzdins to boss his area with more authority. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Nice thoughts, i like it and hopefully we will be in the Prem aswell(tongue firmly in cheek) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'd like to see us signing a player which would create real excitement on this forum. Even if it involves a Barker type fee.

So would i mate so would i, but I would like to see quality signings and not just one, like i said my two suggestions would be Sean Derry to boss the midfield( and i know we have Hughes,Coutts,Brayford and Hendricks) but think we need a leader on the pitch and with Barker out injured I dont see one.

And of course I said Gary Cooper and another poster laughed at me because he is with Celtic and on Englands radar and prem teams are looking, but i can dream and think these two Quality additions would take us up.

2 decent strikers who can both play a bit

No offence to theo, sammons etc but this is the missing link

another Cb as good as keogh

A new LB in the same league as brayford so that we can attack down both flanks

Smash forest at home

Cindy Crawford to sit on my face

Think you have more chance of Cindy sitting on yer face mate... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Josh Lelan to put some pressure on the fullbacks.

Bennett to get some games on loan

Matts Morch to get afew games on loan

Conor Doyle to show he is worthy of a professional contract

Out of all them i like....

Conor Doyle I just dont get, realy dont.

Hold on, you're having a pop at the board for not speculating to accumulate by signing a 35 year old and a young English striker that's currently playing for a top club (regardless of what people think of Celtic) in the Champions League, been talked about getting an England call up and has reported interest from the Premiership?

In answer to your original question what would I like to happen to the Rams in 2013, I'd like the Rams fans to be more realistic in what they ask for from the club.

I'd also like us to sign Robin Van Persie as I reckon he could bag a few goals in this league, we should also go for Leighton Baines to replace Gareth Roberts.

Yes but that 35 yrs old is the experiance old head we realy need to boss the midfield and help the young ones gain valuable experience. We are missing this big time mate and he is not another Savage as I never rated him, he has quality and is a hard man.

Cooper i know we could not get him, but was just thinking what if, i guess i am thinking what if for both of them as we would not get either with these owners and the company running us GSE.

I think I was being realistic to a point with my wishes, but it all goes back to the owners and what their ambitions are for this great club of ours and what GSE are advising them on.

Archived