If Buxtons injury is long term, who do we bring in?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer O'Connor at CB to OB and maybe even Buxton, he seems a lot more composed in that position and we play well from the back with him in the side.

I don't think we should need to bring any cover in. We have Freeman and possibly Hoganson at LB, O'Connor and OB at CB and then we get Gjokaj back in January.

We've used the 2nd fewest amount of players in the entire league this season. It's a nice change and I'd like us to keep it that way.

Depends on Roberts. If he's fit he might conceivably try OB in the middle. If not, then it has to be O'Connor in the middle which Keogh will have experienced, with Freeman or Hoganson at left back. Clough will be keen to keep disruption to a minimum. Mind you, he does love to play guys out of position at full back so don't rule out Conor Doyle!

I think Roberts will be fit for the weekend, he was 50:50 for the game on Saturday, so you'd assume he'd be fit for the game in 6 days time.

If Roberts is back, rather have O'Connor at centre back, much better on the ball then OB who is a bit of a 'hoofer'. If Roberts isn't fit, O'Connor LB, and OB at centre back

MOB, has done nothing wrong at all when he's been in the first team, and has awesome potential on football manager.

true, on football manager if I had the same situation I'd go with o'brien but the FIFA potential isn't so good so I'm unsure who Nigel should pick. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

O'Brien will improve if he gets games under his belt at this level.

I'd go for him. How will he get better otherwise?

We've got enough football across our back four with Brayford and Keogh. I reckon Leeds equaliser would have been in row z on Sat'dee if OB was playing.

I don't rate Buxton in the slightest. He's league 1 standard at the best. Glad he's injured, I hope someone replaces him for the rest of the season.

I think being "glad" is a bit strong.

If you were up **** creek without a paddle and you saw Buxton you'd be very happy.

He's a man's man, and I think he's great.

Archived