Derby County v Cardiff City

CumbrianRam

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although they won today, Cardiff don't have the best away record! I think we should be looking for all 3 points, before today Birmingham had a better away record, having arguably played the better teams away from home too...

So I'll go for another strong performance and 2-0 win this time, which will leave us in the top... 10 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

One of my favourite teams to watch they have a set up I like with experience in the middle Whittigham and a fast youth rest of the team, totally outclass most teams when playing, even if they do not win from a bias perspective I would say a draw but realistically although PP is a fortress I would say a Cardiff win

Cardiff lost 3 away games on the bounce to pretty shoddy teams before managing a win against strugglers Barnsley.

Brighton 0 Cardiff 0

Bristol City 4 Cardiff 2

Millwall 0 Cardiff 2

Palace 3 Cardiff 2

Ipswich 1 Cardiff 2

Forest 3 Cardiff 1

Bolton 2 Cardiff 1

Charlton 5 Cardiff 4

Barnsley 1 Cardiff 2

19 goals conceded in 9 games is poor - very poor! They've spent money but there is absolutely no reason to why we shouldn't beat them and score a couple goals while we're at it... The only reason we don't win on Tuesday is our own fault no blaming it on the wage budgets!

Derby County 4 - 2 Cardiff City

Two nil down, four two up....

Hughes FGS

COME ON DERBY!

Close but you've got it wrong.

Proper Sheepshaggers 2-4 Pretend Sheepshaggers

Great start by Derby. Sammon and Jacobs putting us ahead. Cardiff to pull one back before half time and to be 3-2 up with 55 on the clock.

Then a late counter as we push for equaliser.

Derby have scored 21 and conceded 11 at home.

Cardiff have scored 16 and conceded 19 away from home.

There's goals in this one, trust me.

I reckon we can win it, they've lost 5 out of 9 away, but I'll go 2-2. Bryson (FGS), Noone, Helguson and Jacobs with a lovely 20 yard curling effort into the top corner. Well, maybe...

Archived