crystal palace tickets selling fast

B4ev6is

hey guys have just read on derby county website that 700 tickets have been sold out of a one thousand and something they are expecting to increase over the next couple of days, so anyone without a tickets should get a move on or risk losing out. but i would love to go myself but i can't go myself but i am asking to make some noise for me.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think it is pointless i was just letting people know they are going quickly, i didn't know if maybe there wating for paid day before they get tickets or have kids and taking them. so to me i thought i was just helping people out thats all.

Hope there's some available on the day, got 2 tickets but didnt get my other mate one as presumed pay on the gate would be available.

Think this is the first time ever i'm looking forward to a Palace v Derby game, normally between two struggling teams. Them being top of the league makes it a big challenge for us, and Hughes can show up Zaha in front of a bigger crowd than usual.

i don't think it is pointless i was just letting people know they are going quickly, i didn't know if maybe there wating for paid day before they get tickets or have kids and taking them. so to me i thought i was just helping people out thats all.

Thanks for the info B4. I think Dav was on about going, but it looks like he'll have work to do. I bet all the road rider tickets have gone now anyway.

Archived