crystal palace tickets selling fast

B4ev6is

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday night is Friday night, I wouldn't judge a teams support on that

We do ok at home.... Well up until this season, we did pretty good at home. Away though, we've been very ordinary for a few years with few exceptions.

Good effort and laugh from the few that go though. More fun than the audience at home games.

We do ok at home.... Well up until this season, we did pretty good at home. Away though, we've been very ordinary for a few years with few exceptions.

Good effort and laugh from the few that go though. More fun than the audience at home games.

Mostly just p*ssed up idiots thinking they're being original/funny starting the most embarassing/cringe worthy songs imaginable.

Even in my short time following Derby, i remember a when we used to have good banter and some wit. Now, 'same old Derby, taking the piss' couldnt be further from the truth. Although, i expect it's the same with a lot of sides.

Fans of other clubs always respect Derby's away support because of the simple fact that thousands of us used to go everywhere during the 70's, 80's and 90's......during those periods we had times when it tailed off a bit but we kept coming back. We've had a few barren years but as soon as promotion looked a possibility in 2006/7 we filled every ground we went to.

Same in the prem season, we went everywhere.

If we had a massive cash injection, new owners or two consecutive play off seasons we'd be arguing about glory hunters taking up the away allocations!

Fans of other clubs always respect Derby's away support because of the simple fact that thousands of us used to go everywhere during the 70's, 80's and 90's......during those periods we had times when it tailed off a bit but we kept coming back. We've had a few barren years but as soon as promotion looked a possibility in 2006/7 we filled every ground we went to.

Same in the prem season, we went everywhere.

If we had a massive cash injection, new owners or two consecutive play off seasons we'd be arguing about glory hunters taking up the away allocations!

Good Point Well Made.

Archived