England v Sweden

blackNwhites

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Hart was poor. Not been his former self for a while now. Pretty much since the Euroes and his face pulling antics.

He's been City's standout player by a mile. He's having a great season for his club and remains the standout choice for the number 1 jersey.

Going back to the game, I cannot ever remember a better performance by a striker in an international game than Zlatan's.

All four goals were great and could only have been finished by a striker of the highest calibre. Are there any better strikers in World Football at the minute? I really don't think there are.

He's been City's standout player by a mile. He's having a great season for his club and remains the standout choice for the number 1 jersey.

Going back to the game, I cannot ever remember a better performance by a striker in an international game than Zlatan's.

All four goals were great and could only have been finished by a striker of the highest calibre. Are there any better strikers in World Football at the minute? I really don't think there are.

Radamel Falcao.

Just been looking at Ibrahimovich's record. It is quite incredible.

Games: 331 Goals: 183

And that goals to games is playing for Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona, Milan and PSG.

No wonder he is the second highest paid footballer in the World and in combined transfer fees, the most expensive.

As far as strikers go yes there are 3 better... Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao.. Even if the first 2 aren't out and out strikers, play them in that role and they'll produce more like they do for club and country..

Zlatan is a special player though.. Him and Eto'o are probably the most underrated strikers over the past 10 years or so..

As for Joe Hart being Citys best player? I wouldn't put him higher than Clichy and David Silva who have had good seasons.. Joe Hart is overrated IMO.. He hasn't done anything special this season to suggest that he's their standout performer.. He had one good game against Dortmund and another against Arsenal, but against Southampton, West Brom, QPR, Liverpool etc. he's been beaten very easily..

I think Goalkeepers should be judged on how many saves they make.. Some fool tried suggesting last season that Joe Hart was the best goalkeeper because he despite having nothing to do all game he was alert to make that one important save.. It was Lawro who made that comment.. Does he honestly think if Joe Hart had been playing for Wolves he would have kept as many clean sheets..

I don't see much difference between Joe Hart and many goalkeepers in the PL.. Someone like Jaaskelienen or Tim Howard could easily play for Man City and the results wouldn't be affected..

A pleasure to watch Ibrahimovic tonight.

I'll have to wait till morning but I saw the 4th goal....awesome 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Archived