New contract for Bryson

valleyram

I think it beggars belief that bryson only has a year and a half left and there has been no talk about a contract extension , I just have to go through the games he has missed and not even a draw amongst them when hes not fit and the difference he makes to the team is night and day , I can only see another club coming in with a multi million pound bid and bryson will be sold

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to sell to progress, if a multiple pound offer comes in, it shows clough is doing his job right. Similarly he would probably back himself to strengthen the team to be better overall by reinvesting the money. Selling shackell as a prime example.

Does it really beggar belief?

It's November not January and Bryson still has over 18 months to run on his deal. Where is he going to go exactly? I'm not sure if this is such a pressing concern for Clough.

I'm sure Clough has a contract extension in mind for Bryson and several other players. Brayford, Fielding, Ward and Robinson all spring to mind. They just might not necessarily feel the need to go public or most likely, they'll wait until the spring when they need some good news to boost season-ticket renewals.

He'll have a new one buy April time, doesn't really seem a player obsessed with money, probably get an increase in wages, as he's proved he's more than capable in this division, and probably one of the top 10 central midfielders in the division, and he's only going to get better, he's turning 26 tomorrow!

I'm pretty sure that one will be in the pipeline. The news of the Hughes deal pretty much came from nowhere its obviously something they dont want to keep in the news. Probably in case it goes tits up!

From what I can see Bryson seems to be the heartbeat of the team on and off the pitch. He seems to be loving it here too.

Of all the players we could sell to improve i'd be gutted if he was the one.

Archived