Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not many in Forest squad that would be used in Premiership, maybe two or three?

As for Derby we told you last time on the 11 points total when deluded with Howard as prem striker, you'd need a new team, lets be honest here!

I'll be honest to actually make a good standard of premier league footballer in both teams it's not great viewing, either now or in the future.

Forest -

Lascalles

Derby -

Will Hughes

Mason Bennett

We've both got players that could sit in the premier league and do a job, but effectively middle of the road journeymen in the grand scheme of things, you've effectively built your squad out of experience professionals proven not good enough for the top level, whereas we've gone down a diamond in the rough route - either way, we're not exactly flush with world class quality players.

Not many in Forest squad that would be used in Premiership, maybe two or three?

As for Derby we told you last time on the 11 points total when deluded with Howard as prem striker, you'd need a new team, lets be honest here!

Interested to hear who you think are PL quality from your team. I'll give you Cox. Apart from that.. most are either over the hill for the PL or just not good enough.

Leave our Stevie alone too, his 1 PL goal will be 1 more than Sharp will ever get! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Interested to hear who you think are PL quality from your team. I'll give you Cox. Apart from that.. most are either over the hill for the PL or just not good enough.

Leave our Stevie alone too, his 1 PL goal will be 1 more than Sharp will ever get! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Premiership Forest Players, based on our Perch is a valued Premiership Player, Holt doing AOK?

Camp would sit on a Recario nicely, Halford, seems an odd one, not a RB not a CH defensive midfielder? great throw, STOKE?

Cohen, works his socks off, have no doubt, Cox could do a job, New Slim Reid, McGugan could he step up?, would this be his arena for football? Jenas? Lansbury? Dexter Blackstock?

Don't know about Derby but please not Buxton LOL

Not true, Greening Derbyshire not up to standard.

Findlay need to prove himself at this level, McGoldrick seems OK for League One / Championship.

Darlow loads a youthful potential, not ready for Premiership.

However non of yours would get a sniff, Burton might do though!

Without a shadow of a doubt, John Brayford could make the step up today. I think he could play in any team currently occupying the premiership. Keogh would be one of those players that moves around the clubs that go up and down, same with Bryson.

Why would they do that though, guaranteed first team football for the mighty rams and their leisurely walk to the top of the championship.

No premature ejaculation problems in Derby.

Well I'm one for you never say never school of football thought,

So Brayford? Keogh? and Bryson? for Derby, you can see where we're going with this though, Cox? Jenas, Lansbury? and the others?

Derby have done really well stripping the deadwood out and bringing in lower league and young players, and fair play, the bit I struggle with is, they are better? was last year with Greening Derbyshire and Miller and crew led by SM but not this season, we're on total different pages.

We should be Top Six, and if not failure?, you should be Midtable if not failure?

I think that is fair!

Cox got dropped by a premier league team mind, as did most of their summer transfers, and loan players.

Sam Hutchinson - sacked off by chelsea, no other premier league team interested.

Danny Collins - sacked off by stoke, no other prem team interested.

Adlene Zidane - sacked of by wolves, no other prem team interested.

Simon Cox...

Henri Lansbury...

Billy Sharp...

Daniel Ayala...

Elliot Ward...

Jermaine Jenas...

You get the point, you can't class any of these players as premier league class, otherwise their former team wouldn't of let them go or another team would of been interested.

The point i'm making if you have these premier league class footballers why are they playing in a lesser division earning less money than their 'ability' allows? doesn't add up, goes for Derby as well.

Well I'm one for you never say never school of football thought,

So Brayford? Keogh? and Bryson? for Derby, you can see where we're going with this though, Cox? Jenas, Lansbury? and the others?

Derby have done really well stripping the deadwood out and bringing in lower league and young players, and fair play, the bit I struggle with is, they are better? was last year with Greening Derbyshire and Miller and crew led by SM but not this season, we're on total different pages.

We should be Top Six, and if not failure?, you should be Midtable if not failure?

I think that is fair!

i think that might be the most sensible post you have ever made.

Am I missing something about jenas though.....he has always been crap, and is he still at the pig sty?

You've read all my posts, GEROUTOFIT. I can be sensible if the topic is sensible, if its Derby this and all that, then football fans do know you know!

I'm just leading to, if your thoughts of young uns with potential can be Premiership, we're not saying Aguro level, then already we have a few.

Jenas is a good lad, local too, so he'd done good, maybe only slightly better than that Hughes England internation Wannabee though 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Cox got dropped by a premier league team mind, as did most of their summer transfers, and loan players.

Sam Hutchinson - sacked off by chelsea, no other premier league team interested.

Danny Collins - sacked off by stoke, no other prem team interested.

Adlene Zidane - sacked of by wolves, no other prem team interested.

Simon Cox...

Henri Lansbury...

Billy Sharp...

Daniel Ayala...

Elliot Ward...

Jermaine Jenas...

You get the point, you can't class any of these players as premier league class, otherwise their former team wouldn't of let them go or another team would of been interested.

The point i'm making if you have these premier league class footballers why are they playing in a lesser division earning less money than their 'ability' allows? doesn't add up, goes for Derby as well.

I hear that too, but these are closer to the Premiership than your young potentials? Jenas will play Premiership Football again too,

HOPE its with us? Lansbury? has more chance than say Buxton?

Archived