NEW Safe Standing Video featuring Nigel Clough

therams69

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great stuff Nick - Pride Park with 40,000, and safe areas for kids to stand, could rename it the BBG ...

Woah woah woah safe areas for kids to stand? If this was up to me id make it over 16's only.

Dont under 12's or something get a free season ticket when brought with an adult 1? If theres only going to be a small block of safe standing id be pretty miffed if i knew i couldnt get a season ticket in there because a 11 year old kid has got a free season ticket in there, and probably wont be contributing to the atmosphere anyway, improving the atmosphere is what all this is about isnt it?

Woah woah woah safe areas for kids to stand? If this was up to me id make it over 16's only.

Dont under 12's or something get a free season ticket when brought with an adult 1? If theres only going to be a small block of safe standing id be pretty miffed if i knew i couldnt get a season ticket in there because a 11 year old kid has got a free season ticket in there, and probably wont be contributing to the atmosphere anyway, improving the atmosphere is what all this is about isnt it?

haven't you hear the song...."children are the future"

Everyone standing behind the goal.

No goal music

No "come on Rams fans let's get behind the team, your terrific support is needed, c'mon, c'mon"

No kids reading names

No JLS or One Direction pop nonsense. Any music turned right down (or off)

A sea of Black and White scarves and "Derby, Derby, DERBY!!" as the players come out. Get the old songs out. All pro Derby songs. Less Forest rubbish. No songs without words. That's noise not atmosphere. Stupid pi55 taking chants about hairstyles, Theo's first touch, Fielding's wallpaper.... just funny banter to our players instead of "there's only one <insert name>"

I dream about this ****.

People say "there would be atmosphere if we played well"..... While I completely understand I have to say I'm not agreeing. If Derby are going to lose then so be it. Might aswell enjoy it UNTIL we start losing.

My dreams will be slaughtered v Blackpool. Polite round of applause, take your seats and talk about Man City's dinnertime kick off.

It'd be fine if most of us actually liked sitting in silence. But there's a whole stand for the watchers. Everyone else just seem to be waiting for someone else to do something!!

Sorry, got side tracked. Go on Nick lad. Get these sheep shaggers involved. It's a bloody audience not a crowd.

You're doing a fine job with this Nick, it's great to see more and more clubs getting in on the act and giving the campaign their backing.

I'd love to see a standing area at Pride Park - better atmosphere, cheaper tickets, higher crowds, they're all linked and hopefully once the Scottish clubs get the safe standing systems installed, it won't take long before the authorities down here give it the full go ahead.

It's no surprise that Peterborough away is one of the most eagerly anticipated away games of the season after all....

I've only ever been to one standing area at a match (Burton) really liked it. would love it at pride park and it might make a difference in the atmosphere and make English grounds look like they used to. when i look back at grounds with standing area i think it must be great in there and a good laugh. seats annoy me especially when someone in the row in front leaves and then you cant see, that wont be a problem if we're standing.

Every time it's mentioned it excites me. Brill work, thanks for pursuing it on most Derby fans part.

What are the chances of it being approved Nick? And when are they hoping to start the trials?

Out of interest, are Stoke fans wanting it because I'd be surprised if they didn't?

The chances are getting higher and higher as more clubs come out and support.

Palace have today gone public on it.

Trials in Scotland due to start next year I believe although no order for rail seats has been placed by any club. I would expect Celtic to be the first club.

I would probably say hand on heart 3 years maybe.

Not heard anything about Stoke but there are alot of clubs that want it privately at the moment.

Well what a day Peterborough was hey....

Singing Dale Cavese for 50 minutes.

Although on the old terrace think we all agree standing up at football improves the atmosphere.

Now imagine 4000 odd rail seats installed into the South Stand with Rams fans bouncing around, all stood and legally, waving their scarves around, displaying their banners etc Would be very special for any visiting fans to come to Derby, something away fans have not experienced on their trips to Derby since the BBG.

First things are first though and this is the move of the home vocal support to be behind the goal and in the South Stand. We would then be all setup for safe standing.

Nick

About the age thing, I don't think there should be a restriction as to what age groups should be allowed in there. As has been said, kids are't future and if we're all gonna have a sing along we should all be together, regardless of age.

There's a video on youtube of everybody's favourite club Liverpool singing Beatles songs, all types of age group in there and you'll spot a very elderly gent singing his heart out. Great vid, also quite a good example of why safety whilst standing is needed.

Yeah, it's Liverpool but who cares. Just look at that old fella, he's having a great time (1m20s).

Totally engrossed in the game some of them.

have you heard from the club if they are going to move home fans behind the goal for next season for sure yet brother?

Cannot say too much but I think its fair to see things will be moved around.

Until the new CEO starts in January nothing can be decided. I will be knocking on the door though come 02 January !!

Archived