Nigels Christmas list......

nfb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna fake a letter to Santa from NC for a 'finisher', after tonite at Ipswich, we must capitalise on our play, too many times already this season we have bossed games and not come away with the points we deserved, as NC said after the game, if we had had a bit more thought or touch in front of goal we could have had 2/3 more .......

I'm gonna fake a letter to Santa from NC for a 'finisher', after tonite at Ipswich, we must capitalise on our play, too many times already this season we have bossed games and not come away with the points we deserved, as NC said after the game, if we had had a bit more thought or touch in front of goal we could have had 2/3 more .......

Did we lose tonight???? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

• 2 weeks later...

If another striker is on the cards which I don't think it is and money will be made available which I don't think it will be... Steve Morrison at Norwich has been made available, and I only say this because 4+ years ago I remember Nigel Clough, then Burton manager commenting on Steve Morrison then stevenage striker by saying he is a very good player and any team in the football league would be lucky to have him.

He would still cost around 1million pound and be a top earner here - so I don't think it would be viable but worth mentioning.

A couple of Lads over in the Holidays for Trials for U21s.With people like Marc Mcnulty being Offered deals i presume.

Our Scouting System Is only really for Young talent which is good for the Budget we have.

A striker for the first team wont happen.Sammon was 1.2 which is payed off over 24 months or so.

A left back is a possibilty i heard we are looking at the first team one at hearts since they will soon be going into adminstration.

Overall young talent will be what we see people like Jack Tuite and Charlie Verham.

Heard us and Forest have been down at Plymouth looking at there talent as they need to balance their finances and will have to offload.Goo young players there Luke young,Curtis Nelson etc.

Archived