I Hate Sky

swansea ram

I was looking forward to watching Wales v Scotland on friday, but all the welsh regions are not showing it.

Instead, i have to watch 2 foreigen team on ITV WALES.

Ffs i wish someone would sort this out, can't even watch my own national team in my OWN COUNTRY.

Just have to go down the pub and get pi$$ed watching it instead.

Unless some dickhe@d wants to watch the rugby which is on at the same time,

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

P's, I know both teams are crap, there's no need to tell me so.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get sky at home, then you can watch it for the first five minutes, then get restless, leave it on for the other 85 whilst pottering around doing odd jobs and messing around on the iPad taking no notice of the football. That's my recipe for watching England. Works a treat.

I used to have sky tv (through virgin) but it only showed teams i don't want to watch every week, manure, chelsea, scousers etc, so i sent it back.

i watch football through my computor for free now.

But as my computor is in the living room the other half wants the tv on, and that spoils the atmosphere watching football.

Although i did kick her upstairs when we beat florest the other week, so i couldhave the volume loud,

I have 30 plane tickets on stand by, 30 hotel rooms, 30 match tickets etc etc etx all on stand by because i cant book anything for the forest game because the club have told me that SKY have "the right" to change the time and/or date of the fixture up to 3 weeks before the game....now i dont know what to do..!!

I hate sky.

I have 30 plane tickets on stand by, 30 hotel rooms, 30 match tickets etc etc etx all on stand by because i cant book anything for the forest game because the club have told me that SKY have "the right" to change the time and/or date of the fixture up to 3 weeks before the game....now i dont know what to do..!!

I hate sky.

you dont have much luck do you with this fixture. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='-_-' />

you dont have much luck do you with this fixture. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='-_-' />

Sky and Snow..!!!!

Thinking of just going for it and booking it all and gambling on the game being at least that weekend.....if we got to the city of dreams for lunch time Friday and left on monday afternoon we should be ok......do you think..=?=??

Archived