Theo or Tyson

peachmyster

With Jamie ward out for up to four weeks who would u start upfront

Both Tyson and theo IMO are much the same type of player with blistering pace but some times the final shot lets them down I would myself drop sammon and go with theo and Tyson up front

Thoughts anybody ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Tyson and theo IMO are much the same type of player with blistering pace but some times the final shot lets them down I would myself drop sammon and go with theo and Tyson up front

Thoughts anybody ?

I'd play one on each wing with three in central midfield - Hughes, Coutts and Bryson. Definitely Sammon upfront.

Tyson. Because he's a winger.

451 with Sammon up front.

When Tyson has scored 20 goals for Derby I'll except he's a striker. I don't think he will though. He's what? 29?

Winger.

Robinson, Sammon are the only strikers. I think if neither of those two can start a game we need the loan Market.

Tyson

Ward

Doyle

Bennett

Not enough for me. Well, certainly not in a 451!!

Thoughts anybody ?

Definately Tyson for me anyway. His control is certainly better and he will deliver at some stage.

Tyson is a much better footballer, theo is a more intelligent footballer which counts for a lot as a striker.

Sammon is a very strong, very good footballer but always seems to scuff his chances or half a second to slow to crosses. I would like to see more of Jacobs and then perhaps Tyson. I don't doubt theo deserves some proper game time.

i'd prefer jacobs in and hughes having a more central role letting bryson get forward more... but between tyson and theo...to start... there is no question for me.... tyson has the strength and versitlity to fit into the game plan we've been using recently... (meaning that he could start upfront then move outwide and let hughes dictate from fairly deep) he has previously been asked to do the job sammon is now doing..with mixed results...but playing off of sammon i think would be interesting.... theo is behind bringing bennet through for me....bennet might shine with hugher in the team now...spotlight away abit and all that. As for theo he works hard and he nabbed a few goals last season (and fair play to him) but i dont see him fitting in to a team where we are actually wanting people to be able to control a ball and knock it around abit. i dont think he's good enough to do that. hope he can... but this type of fotball requires more than running and an atrocious first touch. i could see most things breaking down when he gets it... like i said. hope im wrong

Archived