Theo or Tyson

peachmyster

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Jamie ward out for up to four weeks who would u start upfront

Both Tyson and theo IMO are much the same type of player with blistering pace but some times the final shot lets them down I would myself drop sammon and go with theo and Tyson up front

Thoughts anybody ?

I'd play Jacobs on the left instead. Have Hughes in the centre of the park behind Sammon. Would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for Tyson or Theo though.

I'd play Jacobs on the left instead. Have Hughes in the centre of the park behind Sammon. Would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for Tyson or Theo though.

completely agree and i think thats what the starting line up will be tonight. also nice to see jacobs start. clough doesnt mind kicking players in the teeth, hes done it before and will do it again and again.

I'd rather have Robin Van Persie but I realise his wages don't fit into the the clubs wage structure, on this basis I'd say Theo, he's scored more goals for us, than Tyson, secondly I wouldn't choose Tyson because he's only a 10 game a season striker because a he's injured all the time. It's rather simplistic, but they way I see it, he scored 11 goals last season (Joint highest with Davies) Whoever scored most goals for us last season I'd be playing him every game. People criticised Hulse plenty, but the guy still was top scorer for 2 seasons running.

Robinson every time.

Archived