Football Manager 2013

Hucknall Ram

For anyone Like myself feels some of the Attributes dont reflect the players who can always edit them either from Stream or Google Play FM editor 2013 under tools.

Also

Hughes and Bennett may Look good at the Start of the game but only have PA's of 145 and 147 which saying they start of as wonderkids is rubbish.Josh lelan turns out good.Kwame thomas Flops.Hendrick barley Goes up.OB is probally our best rated young player.Gets in the ROI squad fairly young.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea of their actual PA and CA, but both Hughes and Bennett have been absolute class for me. I'm fairly sure they don't have set PAs in the database either, they more than likely have -8s. For those who don't know, many young players are given "negative" PAs to start the game, these give them random PAs within a range at the start of the game. The ranges are, from memory something like: -10: 170-200, -9: 150-180, -8: 130-160, -7: 110-140, etc.

These days there generally aren't any -10s in the database, and -9s are generally what people would consider the "wonderkids". -8s are certainly nothing to be scoffed at either, they will generally become very solid Premiership players. If Hughes and Bennett have 145 and 147 PAs on your game (thanks for the spoilers by the way) then they almost certainly have -8 PAs, meaning that they could vary from 130-160 each time you start a new game.

Speaking of Rams players though, Hendrick seems to have completely stalled developing a season in... No idea why, oh well...

I put freeman in at the start but actually Hoganson did a good job has 17 Acceleration and was seen by my staff as a good wing back but average full back.

TIP

Play both Brayford and Hoganson as wing backs and you will see lots of goals come in from crosses.

I tried the wing back thing but they didn't put in enough crosses for my liking, regardless of the settings. They kept giving it to the central midfielders.

I reverted to 4-4-2, with no noticable drop in the number of goals but fewer conceded.

WIth roberts retiring at the end of the first season who did you people replace him with.?

Roberts got injured 2 games in. Both freeman and hoganson were out on loan so I ended up playing Gjokaj there. He was pretty good whilst Roberts was out so he kept his place, ending up as a prominent figure, making 50 appearances in all completions over the season.

End of first season: Lost in play-off final 2-1 to Watford.

Managed to get rid of Buxton and Davies preseason for a bit of cash and took the advice offered on here and signed Cameron Jerome on loan for the season. He ended up as top scorer on 22.

Just sold brayford for £5.7M to Stoke and I'm going to try Freeman at right back.

Fielding wanted about 30 grand a week, so sold him too.

Spent £2.5M of the proceeds on Johnny Russell from Dundee Utd and got a Czech U-21 international left back for peanuts.

Looking to offload O'Connor, Barker and Ward (who keeps getting sent off, so is pretty much useless to me - especially as I have Jacobs and Hughes)

I'm rubbish at this game.

P 10 W 2 D 1 L 7

We dominate games possession wise, even have loads more shots, they don't go in though. Did beat Palace 6-0 in the 3rd round of the league cup away, then played them straight after in the league and lost 1-0 at home.

How do I stop people like Bryson constantly shooting from wherever he likes? He's not got one on target so far.

Signed Hulse, got Jerome, Frimpong and Mackie in on loan. Rest is the usual squad.

I'm rubbish at this game.

P 10 W 2 D 1 L 7

We dominate games possession wise, even have loads more shots, they don't go in though. Did beat Palace 6-0 in the 3rd round of the league cup away, then played them straight after in the league and lost 1-0 at home.

How do I stop people like Bryson constantly shooting from wherever he likes? He's not got one on target so far.

Signed Hulse, got Jerome, Frimpong and Mackie in on loan. Rest is the usual squad.

In tactics go to player instructions and change long shots to the minimum on the slider

In tactics go to player instructions and change long shots to the minimum on the slider

Cheers pal.

P15 W4 D3 L8. We're also into the quarter finals of the league cup after beating Reading 0-1 at the Medejski.

We're playing well, the losses are unfortunate but we've got a good thing going on. Theo is lethal, at last.

Check a players PPM's (Player Preferred Moves) in the positions screen, or atleast that's where it was on 2012.

If a player has the move 'shoots from distance' then immediately get rid, they ruined any player with that on with the previous game, meant that regardless of telling him to never shoot from range and sticking work into the box onto tactical set-ups wouldn't affect them, they'd still shoot from range regardless of what the best decision was, what foot they were using or where they were at the time.

If they don't have the move, stick the slider down to the bottom and see if making him pass short more often will help, if you set simply to direct he has to go forwards all the time, if he can't see that option or make the pass then the next option becomes shooting.

Archived