Mamady Sidibe

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky link us within a cluster of teams (boro, brizzle, watford, burnley, hudders, sheff w) with just about every middle of the road player looking for a new club. Its lazy journalism at its worst, they dont even take into account we have just paid over 1m for Sammon, and have Tyson and Robinson currently on the fringe of the first team. I would hazard a guess that we have signed one in 50 players we have been linked with by Sky. More chance of me making diamond out of dog doo-doo.

Agree Chewbacca.

Journalism is easy.

Hulk - Chelsea, Man City, United, Liverpool

Carlton Cole - Blackburn, Leicester, Villa

Pick a player, find his range. Link him with club in said range.

It's kinda fun.

Ranges - top 5 PL

5th - 8th.

8th - 16th

Strugglers

Top 12 Championship

Bottom 12.

Hmmm, where would Rory Delap fit now. I know!! Leeds, Hull, Forest. Easy.

Football rumours are getting lazier. They link players to 5 clubs instead of 1 now!!

The Rams have dismissed reports linking them with a move for Stoke City striker Mamady Sidibe.

The 32-year-old is available on loan after being left out of Stoke's 25-man Premier League squad.

Leeds United, Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday are said to be interested in the player.

In the DET.

SHOCK

The Rams have dismissed reports linking them with a move for Stoke City striker Mamady Sidibe.

The 32-year-old is available on loan after being left out of Stoke's 25-man Premier League squad.

Leeds United, Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday are said to be interested in the player.

In the DET.

Clough out!!!

Archived