This will be a promotion season

MelSage

Believe me, we are going up this year 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

What a fantastic display today, one of the best performances for many,many years. That's coming off one of the best displays away from home in many years.

Last year we won the first four matches, but we didn't play particulary well and you knew it couldn't last.

This year it's only been 5 points, but four solid displays. We are getting better and better. Clough are building a fantastic team. Hard working and free flowing football. Clough is a genius!!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you said we were going to go down after the Scunny or Wednesday games, you're wrong. So why is it any different to say we're going to go up on the basis of today?

At no other point in the season would you predict the year on one game, but fans seem particularly keen on doing it in the early stages.

Can't really tell nowt till October. We were good today though!

If you said we were going to go down after the Scunny or Wednesday games, you're wrong. So why is it any different to say we're going to go up on the basis of today?

It's not based only on the game today, but our first four games.

To be honest, I was quite impressed by some of the play against Wednesday and Ssausagehorpe, even though the results was not good.

jesus christ people on this forums furious when we dont win and are elated when we win.

i am very happy with the result today but calm down if we play like that every game i cant see why we cant challenge for play offs ATM i dont want us promoted dont think we could hack it in the prem. a nice top 10 finish would do me.

love the optimism but dont get carried away.

COYR!!!

I'm glad theres a thread like this.

Everytime we have a poor result we get numerous wrist slashing threads or threads questioning Cloughs ability... about time we have an upbeat one, even if it's a tad unrealistic.

Up the rams!

Unrealistic??? Just you wait and see 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

B4 won't be happy, likes to have his own threads but I'll have to merge it with this one when he's on later. I'm hoping he decides to go down the who do you want in the Champions League draw in 2015 so we can keep both open.

Yeah Mel, take your positivity and pleasure from today's performance and shove it. http://www.chimpout.com/forum/images/smilies/facepalm

When you've taken your head from out of Mel's arse, I would like to point out the bi-polar nature of our forum.

If you scroll down on Rams Talk you will find multiple threads questioning the team and Cloughs capability.

I wasn't knocking "Mel's" enthusiasm, I was remarking on the topsy turvy reactions to results. Today was a great match and a big win, but to say we're going up after beating Watford is unrealistic, as is to say we're going down after losing to Ssausagehorpe.

Sit back and watch us play before deciding our fate, 42 matches before it is actually decided.

When you've taken your head from out of Mel's arse, I would like to point out the bi-polar nature of our forum.

If you scroll down on Rams Talk you will find multiple threads questioning the team and Cloughs capability.

I wasn't knocking "Mel's" enthusiasm, I was remarking on the topsy turvy reactions to results. Today was a great match and a big win, but to say we're going up after beating Watford is unrealistic, as is to say we're going down after losing to Ssausagehorpe.

Sit back and watch us play before deciding our fate, 42 matches before it is actually decided.

See LR, I'd usually agree with you but.....

People come on and say we're in trouble after two games. There is no waiting for the upcoming 42 games to judge.

I'm thrilled that we've won 5-1 it's a sign that we've played very well indeed.

If we can't complain about the "we're going down" threads after the first two games then no-one can complain at the "we're going up" threads when we've just spanked someone all over the park.

And when you stop typing out of yours it would be to the benefit of us all. For weeks now the wrist slashers have been in overdrive, somebody obviously delighted about today's performance posts their opinion and you come on giving it the I knew we'd get a post like this ****, should he have run it by you first to get your seal of approval ?

we made them look awful

I beg to differ, their whole defence was a shambles and their mid couldn't retain the ball. We played some nice stuff and took our chances well but they didn't turn up. I don't want to take anything away from the team because we deserved it from this seasons performances but Watford were poor.

I beg to differ, their whole defence was a shambles and their mid couldn't retain the ball. We played some nice stuff and took our chances well but they didn't turn up. I don't want to take anything away from the team because we deserved it from this seasons performances but Watford were poor.

yes but we made their defence a shambles and they couldnt retain the ball because of our superb passing. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Archived