Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

SDSR suggested they were looking to get something done before they go to Portugal. 

Yes I know that. It could be day before going to Portugal etc. 

I would be amazed if the day after we sign Tomlin we sell the player he has been brought in to provide the ammunition for. 

You might be about to sign someone but not Kodjia.  As stated by plenty of others we do not need to sell, and nor has Kodjia been blurting anything out saying he's unhappy. 

From the bit of Englush he speaks he is happy here, grateful that an English club took a chance on him. 

4 minutes ago, TopRam said:

When do the players go to Portugal?

I'm guessing Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning... Next week. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Am I right in thinking that SDSR said he couldn't reveal the name of the player before Thursday? 

No he never said that. 

On 4 July 2016 at 10:30, Mostyn6 said:

he's one of my best mates from my youth, but he just PM'd saying he cannot tell me before Wednesday night, or he will get sacked!

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

No he never said that. 

You're right, he never said that himself, but it was suggested by another poster in the update thread. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

You're right, he never said that himself, but it was suggested by another poster in the update thread. 

It could be a tea lady!!! 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I would be amazed if the day after we sign Tomlin we sell the player he has been brought in to provide the ammunition for. 

You might be about to sign someone but not Kodjia.  As stated by plenty of others we do not need to sell, and nor has Kodjia been blurting anything out saying he's unhappy. 

From the bit of Englush he speaks he is happy here, grateful that an English club took a chance on him. 

I can see where you're coming from, but perhaps you can forgive our fans' optimism. 

West Brom fans told us we'd never get Throne.

Hull fans told us we'd never get Ince.

Burnley fans were in stitches at the idea of us taking Shackell off them.

If Derby really want Kodjia, they'll get him.

3 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Absolutely. I've seen so many Derby ITK saying he was going to be unveiled this Thursday.

Others, such as @RamsPolls, suggested he would be announced last week.

yet there he is in training ?

RamsPolls will probably try to tell you that Adidas makes Nike Total 90 trainers. Don't believe a word that he makes up, or recycles from the DET/Sun etc.

15 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Just posted a mini update on the other thread. But nothing major no. 

Wait SDSR and NSR are actually same person ? 

Archived