Rams Player

DerbyPride

Does anyone know whether the login details for Rams Player can still be used for other clubs' versions?

I ask because there's currently an offer to get the (Sheffield) Wednesday Player for £14 for a full 12 month subscription. Was wondering whether subscribing to this would allow me to log into Rams Player or whether I'd be stuck looking at videos of Owls or something? For anyone interested, the link is here.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know whether the login details for Rams Player can still be used for other clubs' versions?

I ask because there's currently an offer to get the (Sheffield) Wednesday Player for £14 for a full 12 month subscription. Was wondering whether subscribing to this would allow me to log into Rams Player or whether I'd be stuck looking at videos of Owls or something? For anyone interested, the link is here.

Thanks, purchased and after a few hiccups sorted!

https://www.livingsocial.com/gb/cities/222-sheffield/deals/1514438-sheffield-wednesday-player-online-subscription

Just bought it though and i'm getting an error message when I apply the voucher!

Edit: Fixed it now, it was because I selected the monthly package instead of yearly, thanks for this DerbyPride, saves me paying £4.49 a month!

do you need to enter voucher details but then also the payment details. As if you were paying full price but because you have entered the voucher details the card will be charged £0.00 ?? I don't want to enter payment as it looks like I may me charged £42

do you need to enter voucher details but then also the payment details. As if you were paying full price but because you have entered the voucher details the card will be charged £0.00 ?? I don't want to enter payment as it looks like I may me charged £42

Just entered my payment details and bingo, it works with no additional charge.

One note of caution, it does state you'll be charged 43 quid in a years time to auto renew, but should be able to remove card details to stop that happening. 

Hope this helps.

One note of caution, it does state you'll be charged 43 quid in a years time to auto renew, but should be able to remove card details to stop that happening. 

Hope this helps.

unless your on a 2 year contract and its a "continuous payment authority", what does the t&c's state ? 

Hope this helps.

nice one revel ! I did take the plunge and also Bingo !!

does it show the matches live ? I am a season ticket holder but would be great for the away matches

thanks for your reply

nice one revel ! I did take the plunge and also Bingo !!

does it show the matches live ? I am a season ticket holder but would be great for the away matches

thanks for your reply

No, but you can get live radios commentary wherever you are in the world, as long as you've got internet obviously.

Archived