i think this is our year to win it

B4ev6is

I think derby are a way better side than the red scum and norwich i think in the next couple of weeks you will see the mighty derby on top of the league we are only 4 points of the top. We could be only 1point off top after we win against bourmonth on tuesday night and then a win against norwich. I also belevie we shall win the capital one cup.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think derby are a way better side than the red scum and norwich i think in the next couple of weeks you will see the mighty derby on top of the league we are only 4 points of the top. We could be only 1point off top after we win against bourmonth on tuesday night and then a win against norwich. I also belevie we shall win the capital one cup.

Good to see you back b4 :D

Norwich?

millwall after bournemouth mate.

You'll need to practice your karate skills.

I will take a 100 pound bet with you B4 that we don't win the league and the carling cup.... Put your money where your mouth is...

Why are you writing us off?

I love B4's optimism, his threads were the only things that got me through some of our darker seasons. I see no reason for us to not win the league, however I'd be delighted with top 4 again! As for the cup... Lets hope we keep getting kind draws. 

On a separate note, can anyone else remember when the Mods changed his picture to Kim Jong Un? hahahaha

I still dont know if we are good enough to win it.

But we've certainly started the season better than last time.

We were 14th at this stage last time.

That said there's not really too much to fear.

We just need to be more clinical and wipeout silly defensive errors and lapses of concentration.

I still think Norwich will finish top 2, Can we get up there with them. The answer is probably if we hit some form.

Archived