Johnny Russell

Ramchope

I think sammon and Russell could b a good combination. he works well in a 4-3-3 formation. Does a lot of tracking back as well. The boy can run for days. I have very reliable sources - sit beside hospitality at tannadice, and over this last season Newcastle, man united, man city and arsenal scouts have been to watch either him or mackay Steven. Not to mention handful of clubs such as Huddersfield, Bolton and Everton interested too. I think because he's been injured for a couple of months he's sort of been forgotten about.

Bryson   Hendrick   Hughes

Russell                   Ward

Sammon

Looks pretty good to me.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon

Looks pretty good to me.

Not attacking enough for me

Grant

Buxton

Hughes

Bennett

Russell

Martin

Sammon

Theo

Ball

Ward

Tyson

Have just read that Sheffield United and Huddersfield were both in for Russell earlier on this year, one a Div 1 club the other narrowly missed a return to Div 1 this summer, this worries me regards the level of clubs eyeing him up

Sammon

Looks pretty good to me.

Not enough width

either

Brayford - Bryson - Hendrick - Hughes - Forsyth

Martin - Russell

Or

Coutts - Hendrick - Hughes - Ward

Martin - Russell

The only good thing for me if the deal goes through is that Rush will not be allowed to hide behind the undisclosed fee statement so when we have desultory arguments about whether Russell is any good or not in the future we can at least put a price on his worth......roll on another debate about how much Sammon did or didnt cost and whether he was worth this as yet undefined amount of money......

Have just read that Sheffield United and Huddersfield were both in for Russell earlier on this year, one a Div 1 club the other narrowly missed a return to Div 1 this summer, this worries me regards the level of clubs eyeing him up

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8026717/Everton-keen-on-Russell

And also Celtic, who get Champions League football. But forget them, focus on the negatives.

Archived