Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Leeds Ram', on 05 Sept 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:snapback

Fair enough Bris, Im not sure how I came to them conclusions........

I'm not sure how you came to thise conclusions either...

I've only ever done recommendations and I've mentioned a few times that one was Jackson Martinez..

As for betting, it was all done on a theory that gradually didn't work.. I would love to earn money on betting but I've never found anything concrete due to the unpredictability..

I've only ever posted bets on that thread in which I believe were value for money.. Go through and you'll see I've won a fair few but that doesn't make up for the ones I've lost..

@joebhoy2412: Johnny Russell has passed his medical according to Derby fans. Not bothered really, I’m happy with Amido Baldé.

Someone off sausageer. Has anyone heard this?

Not heard one derby fan says he's passed it

@joebhoy2412: Johnny Russell has passed his medical according to Derby fans. Not bothered really, I’m happy with Amido Baldé.

Someone off sausageer. Has anyone heard this?

It's the afternoon and I don't think anyone expected that he'd fail it. We know he's here to do it today, so that seems pretty plausible. Expect an announcement in an hour or two I'd guess...

Had my History exam this morning and expected to come out to the news of our new signing! Only thing that kept me going.

This is exactly what I did! I couldn't concentrate on the history

Celtic fans are backtracking big time now :lol:

Jamie Barr @JamieBarr1888 1h

Wish Celtic Fans would stop making out Johnny Russell to be the must buy of the summer, hes a standard SPL player we have plenty of them!!

Gaz @_garymacdonald 1h

Still waiting on something Johnny Russell would give us we don't already have. So many people caught up in this hype surrounding him.

Michael Thomson @Michael_T89 1h

Don't know why people wanted Celtic to go for Johnny Russell, he's a decent player but not Celtic class IMO. People blinded cos he's a tim.

Just a small selection.

Celtic fans are backtracking big time now :lol:

Jamie Barr ‏@JamieBarr1888 1h

Wish Celtic Fans would stop making out Johnny Russell to be the must buy of the summer, hes a standard SPL player we have plenty of them!!

Gaz ‏@_garymacdonald 1h

Still waiting on something Johnny Russell would give us we don't already have. So many people caught up in this hype surrounding him.

Michael Thomson ‏@Michael_T89 1h

Don't know why people wanted Celtic to go for Johnny Russell, he's a decent player but not Celtic class IMO. People blinded cos he's a tim.

There's many many many more positive posts on there, from different clubs/fans etc.

Just a small selection.

I can confirm that I saw the Radio Derby car going over the bridge into Pride Park at 1:40 pm from Riverside Car park end of PP.. of course it may mean nothing he might be going straight through PP towards Alvaston!!

I can confirm that I saw the Radio Derby car going over the bridge into Pride Park at 1:40 pm from Riverside Car park end of PP.. of course it may mean nothing he might be going straight through PP towards Alvaston!!

I think it is done. Once the interviews are done, it will be confirmed!

Archived