Johnny Russell

Ramchope

I've never scouted anyone other than recommendations,

'Leeds Ram', on 05 Sept 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:snapback

Didn't you also scout some players in Mexico and get them english teams, or am I thinking of someone else ?

Yes, currently plays for Moreila and scored a cracker the other day.. I'm not sure he'll play in England due to his style and stature.. Many players are sticking here now rather than moving to Europe, along with the Brazilian league, they're both getting stronger and financially it's becoming more rewarding,.

Proof being that Salcido who could easily play in the PL or elsewhere in Europe decided to move back to Mexico and Tigres from Fulham.. He was also influenced by the fact he claimed London to be very dangerous after having his house robbed.. Fancy that eh..

I've never won thousands, I've won bets but I've also lost bets too.. I'm 100% sure I've lost more than I've won over the past couple of years,

I didn't until I stuck $30 in my account about 3 weeks ago..

If I win I'll be on $2.5k for the starter, I'll take out $1.8k immediately to fund my new car..

I've been fairly lucky, well, the one I nearly lost was the England one when Earnshaw did me a huge favour.. Other than that my record of bets so far is something like 11-2.. The 2 I lost being around $300 but I've got it back up again.

I'm going to keep going, only drawing out when I want to buy something.. If not I'll keep going and see how much I have by the end of the season.. Hopefully I'll be at around $15k-$40 by the end of the season.

Or I'll just lose it all and be back to square one again. Patience is key, I'll just wait around for the bets.. Looking ahead at Midweek I'll probs stick around another $1k on Man utd to avoud defeat at Benfica plus a Barca home win against Milan at around evens I would imagine.

Fair enough Bris, Im not sure how I came to them conclusions........

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can we please LOCK this thread until he's signed.

My heart cannot take the constant refreshing when I see new posts, only to discover nothing new, and come to think of it, the IT deparment will soon be asking questions,

so PLEASE, for the love of my work internet usage statistics.... lock the thread! :(

Archived